2011 FWC HAWK FOR SALE - Roseville, CA

Learntoswim

Good Afternoon,
Due the requirement of more space (larger family now), I'm selling my 2011 Hawk. I'm the second owner, the first owned it for just a few months and decided to buy a small motorhome. I've enjoyed it for two seasons or about 10 weekend trips.
It is impeccably clean inside and out, with only a few minor scratches on the lower cabinet surfaces (hard to avoid when loading a lot of gear) and a very small (hard to see) crease on a 4" area of the ourside aluminum siding on the left side. I store the camper in my garage and had a stack of plastic storage containers fall over last winter and they came to rest on the camper. Otherwise, it's in near new shape.

Here's the list of installed options:

*Dometic 3-way fridge
*Two Burner Stove
*12-volt Outlets
* Roll Over Couch - Dinnette has never been used
* Yakima tracks installed on roof.
* Solar plug installed on roof.
* Furnace
* On Demand Electric Water Pump
* Cold weather insulation kit
* All LED interior and running lights. Standard porch light.
* Rear fold down steps for accessing the roof.
* Radius door with screen door.
* Dual, vertical propane tanks. This has been really nice to have....one will run the camper for days, leaving the other to fuel the BBQ or whatever else.

Improvements:

* Lower couch cushions have been covered with marine grade vinyl slip covers
* Hydraulic roof struts - installed on the outside of the camper that have the strength to great assist lifting the roof and any gear you may have stored on the roof....or snow for that matter.
* Windows have been professionally tinted to help cool and save the interior.
* Folding camper step and attach point.
* I made a simple wheeled platform with 800 lb/each capacity casters. It will go with the camper if you need/want it.

I'm asking $15,000.

Give me a call at 530-305-2069

Thanks!
Jim
View attachment 16924
View attachment 16925
View attachment 16927
View attachment 16928
View attachment 16926

Here's a few more pictures. I forgot to list that the camper has a Fantastic Fan and the removable front window as well.

Hi Jim,

I live very close to you. Not sure I really need one but would you consider selling the wheeled platform seperately? We usually leave the camper on the truck but it might be easier to clean and service the truck, or the camper for that matter, if they were separated. If the price is right I might pick it up just to have that option.

Ted

Hi Ted,
Thank you for the question. I can't let the dolly go yet; the camper lives in my garage when not in use. When I put a deal together and if the buyer doesn't want or need it, I'd be happy to sell it to you.
As I mentioned, it's a very simple set up...2x6's, lag bolts, and casters purchased from Tractor Supply. If you would like dimensions or help building one, I'd be happy to lend a hand.
Here's a pic of the platform by itself.
Thanks again for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom