17 More Days

Excitement is good for the soul. Perhaps we should run down a couple of days before and see what it's looking like? Congrats on the new camper!

SkiZer
Come see it at Cache Creek. We'll there through the 4th.

http://www.cachecanyon.com/Home/Welcome.html

I haven't had a personal camper since April 1. I guess that makes me the April fool for not realizing how successful this new business would be. Selling my Cougar without a back up right at the beginning of camping season was not the best plan. But everything is for sale and that's that. Pam has made me promise we'll keep the new one for a while. And since it is a kind of test bed for a few ideas I think we will. Having said all that I missed 2 months of prime camping time. So it's Cache Creek The weekend of the 4th and again to the White Rim in October. I think we'll head up to the North Rim and the AZ Strip in early August.

SkiZer
Funny you should ask. 6 working days and a wake up. I've received 4 calls this week with an interest to buy but I'm hang'n on to this baby for a while.

2 days now? Mr. chnlisle, try to keep the excitement in check on your drive. Travel safe and have a great July fourth with all that whitewater. Enjoy the new camper. We are anxious for a report and photos. Got anything special planned for the first night?

Thanks Monte,
I'll be up at ATC at the crack of noon Friday. We're very excited. And just sold another camper to Mike M. This has been a very good year!

First night in Cache Canyon with family and friends, live music and good food. Doesn't get much better.

Back
Top Bottom