1958 Alaskan 8' NCO for sale

tcorfey

I have a 1958 Alaskan NCO made in CA for sale, most everything is original and in good condition. Needs a new roof vent cover (mine has duct tape on it), new Pirelli seals and some TLC with the tracks that guide the top up and down. It still goes up and down and works pretty well. I get lots of compliments when I have it out camping. Unfortunately I don't go camping much anymore. It has a working 3 burner stove, currently has a cooler where the original icebox was but I still have the original icebox if desired The stove has an adapter for both a large propane bottle or the little one-pounders. I also have the original propane tank but I am a little leery about using it because it is so old. As it is the first year of this camper it has the original manual hydraulic pump which still works great. Curtains and covers for all the windows. Original table, refurbished cushions. No leaks that I can find and except for some missing lamination's in places looks really good. Lots of storage. Oh, one other thing is that although the sink works and the faucet motor still sounds off, the water tank has a leak so it needs to be pulled and the leak sealed before you can put water in it. I just used bottled water instead as I felt better cooking and drinking with bottled water anyway. It also comes with 4 manual Rieco Jacks the heavy duty ones. Asking $1800.00 Some pictures attached more pictures available on request.

Attachments

• IMG_3268.jpg
    IMG_3268.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3247.jpg
    IMG_3247.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3248.jpg
    IMG_3248.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3258.jpg
    IMG_3258.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3246.jpg
    IMG_3246.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 147
I checked the seller's profile. The seller has not been on WTW since May 6, 2022. It would be best to send the seller a PM to inquire.

Back
Top Bottom