1974 Eagle/Grandby restoration project $3800 Minneapolis, MN

DillyFPV

Hello!

This camper was originally a 1974 Grandby. I have completely disassembled, resized, and rebuilt it to roughly the dimensions of the newer eagle models. It has new insulation, new aluminum sheet metal skin, aluminum angle trim, and It now fits perfectly in the 6" bed of a 2nd gen tacoma. As you can see, it is not quite done. My plans have recently changed I am now considering giving someone else the opportunity to finish what will be an awesome, one of a kind, custom FWC Eagle.

Here is a link to my craigslist ad where you can see more photos:

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/tro/d/minneapolis-four-wheel-camper-fwc-eagle/7016045861.html

Whats included:
-Resized shell and roof
-new hinged lift plates made of baltic birch ply
-new bed platform baltic birch ply
-original canvas in usable condition (not dual layer insulated like the new ones)
-original fridge, furnace, water tank, sink, and cushions
-various exterior trim pieces and original door which needs to be resized
-3 new windows
-3 manual jacks
-an assortment of aluminum, baltic birch plywood, carpet, insulation, and fabric to finish the build
-any other random bits that came off when I disassembled it.

If you are interested, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have and provide more photos.
Thanks for looking and have a good one.

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 122
That's a LOT of work, I would bet.

I'm not able to see the Flikr photos without signing up for an account or something, just FYI.

GLWS
Kevin

Shoot, I thought that anyone could see flickr photos. Any suggestions other that resizing a million photos to fit them on here? And yes Kevin, it was this **** ton of work, but a labor of love. Or at least a labor of like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom