1983 Four Wheel Camper - Granby Model - Flagstaff, AZ - $950

Fergie

I'm helping a friend of mine sell this, so you'll get responses from me, or redirected to him...just depends. The camper is located in Flagstaff, AZ at my place, so if aditional pictures are needed, let me know and I'll do my best to get them to you in a timely manner.

This is a 1983 FWC Granby, with original bill of sale from FWC. My friend is the second owner, only having it for about a year or so. I have know the previous owner for many years, and he sold this FWC to buy a new model. Everything is functional as far as water, heating and poptop are concerned. The furnace hasnt been run in a year or more, but was funtioning fine when the camper was bought. The camper has an icebox, no fridge.

As you can see in the pictures, the canvas has been resealed and patched at point in the past by the previous owner. The PO used this for trips to Baja, as evidenced by the "marine" theme.

Take a look at the pictures for reference, and let know if you have any specific questions about it.

The price is $950, and pick-up has to be in Flagstaff.

Thanks,
Gavin

DSC03636.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

DSC03627.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03634.jpg

For reference, that is me in the picture. I'm 6'0" and 210#.
DSC03632.jpg

I'm helping a friend of mine sell this, so you'll get responses from me, or redirected to him...just depends. The camper is located in Flagstaff, AZ at my place, so if aditional pictures are needed, let me know and I'll do my best to get them to you in a timely manner.

This is a 1983 FWC Granby, with original bill of sale from FWC. My friend is the second owner, only having it for about a year or so. I have know the previous owner for many years, and he sold this FWC to buy a new model. Everything is functional as far as water, heating and poptop are concerned. The furnace hasnt been run in a year or more, but was funtioning fine when the camper was bought. The camper has an icebox, no fridge.

As you can see in the pictures, the canvas has been resealed and patched at point in the past by the previous owner. The PO used this for trips to Baja, as evidenced by the "marine" theme.

Take a look at the pictures for reference, and let know if you have any specific questions about it.

The price is $950, and pick-up has to be in Flagstaff.

Thanks,
Gavin

DSC03636.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

DSC03627.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03634.jpg

For reference, that is me in the picture. I'm 6'0" and 210#.
DSC03632.jpg

Back
Top Bottom