1984 Four Wheel Camper roof and canvas only, Boulder, CO

jaho

I removed the roof and canvas (as well as lift panels) off my 1984 four wheel camper. I am building a permanent high roof and don't have need for the old roof any longer. I was going to use some of the aluminum for the rebuild, but figured I would post this first and see if anyone could use this.

Roof is watertight and in reasonable condition. There are a few wrinkles in 2 of the corners but they are mild and don't affect the function. Roof vent works. Canvas is in very good shape for its age. A few scuffs here and there, but no rips, all plastic windows are in good shape, all screens are solid, and all velcro for windows and insulated covering works.

This is a standard 1984 FWC, Its just been modded into a flatbed so the body of the camper looks different, roof is the same as its was coming out of the factory.

Feel free to email me at joshholleb@gmail.com

Will only be available for a few days, if I don't get any reasonable offers I will reuse the aluminum framing. New canvas from ATC runs at $1200 I believe?

Please make reasonable offer for full roof setup of just canvas. I have more photos and videos, just struggling (big time) with the photo uploads here.

Thanks

Attachments

• passenger side.jpg
    passenger side.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 114

Back
Top Bottom