1988 F-250HD Weight?

PackRat

There isn't a public scale close to me so I thought I'd ask here if anyone who happens to have a late 80's or early 90's F-250 HD extended cab 4x4 has ever gotten a WEIGHT for it without a camper on it? Preferably with both tanks filled with gas? Mine is a 460 cu in. auto trans by the way:

Attachments

• 1988 XLT F-250 4x4 460 Gasser.jpg
    1988 XLT F-250 4x4 460 Gasser.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 56
Hmm...driven past it before didn't know it was a public scale, might have to take a run out there when the weather lets up. Getting a power steering leak sorted out at the shop right now.

If anyone has the weight that would be nice but this one isn't very far away....thanks you.

In San Rafael I've gotten free scale weight figures at both Shamrock Materials and at Marin Resource Recovery. If you don't need a certificate.

Hmm...getting the power steering leak fixed now, but a trip to the recycling location in San Rafael is on the list so Maybe I can get a weight check there.

Thanks to all who posted here, one of them will work, I'm sure....

I want to see what the diff between the empty truck weight (allowing for the camper shell) and the GVWR of 8800 lbs is. Curiosity about what the truck can handle and I wanted to know before I found myself an Alaskan 8' CO to put on it would be.

Back
Top Bottom