1992 Phoenix - $3800

BLM

http://orangecounty....3526125178.html (not my camper, just posting another CL ad)

I am selling my 92 Phoenix pop up camper. This camper was made for smaller trucks--it was made for a ford ranger, though I currently have it on my 2000 Toyota Tundra and it fits great with the tailgate down. It is a very hard to find used pop-ups like these that fit smaller trucks like Tacomas. There is a lot of room in this camper, I love it and am sad to be parting with it, but I have decided to get a van instead. Overall its in great condition, the canvas is good, has a small leak in the front but only in heavy rain, and I pop it up and dry it out every time it rains. There is some cosmetic damages on the left side where the canvas attaches too the top part of the camper, but nothing that cant be fix(it never really bothered me so I didnt fix it). Overall it is in good condition for a 92. Contact me a 949-244-3770. I can send more pics per your request. It also comes with 4 heavy duty jacks to easily take the camper on and off.

Interior: 3 burner LPG stove, lights, Dometic RM 2190 12v/lpg refrigerator, sink with hand pump, six gallon water tank. custom made slide out double bed above the cab, couch converts to sleep a single person. Ample storage. removable floor table. Two over head lights,

Exterior: Some dents on the upper left side. Paint is in ok condition, but pretty old.

Key words: 4 wheel camper slide in, callin four seasons jayco toy hauler feather lite light tear drop trailer cap shell lance Bigfoot Arctic Fox Shadow Cruiser, Starcraft, Travel Lite, Four wheel camper, pop-up camper, pop up camper, truck camper, shell, cab over camper

3ka3K93Fc5Ie5Hc5J3d140be25e485e60116b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom