1994 Dodge Ram 2500 12v w/ Alaskan Camper - $8k obo, CDA, ID

draker3838

Well, the time has come to part with our trusty truck and camper and pass it along for more adventures. We drove this truck down the Pan Am in 2016-2018 with the only issues being water pump and alternator. The previous owner drove the rig to Prudhoe Bay, so this rig has seen a lot of the Americas. We have a growing family and the regular cab wont work for us any longer, otherwise I would keep it forever.

Truck:
- 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 regular cab, long box, 12 valve Cummins
- 280k miles - I bought it with 215k miles in 2016
- Engine resealed and front end rebuilt in 2016 at 218k miles
- In last 15k miles - Trans, diffs serviced, new brakes, new clutch, new radiator, belts, hoses.
- I have never not had the truck start and never had the check engine light come on
- It has some blowby so I add a quart over 5k miles.
- This was my daily driver for the last 7 years (including the Pan Am).
- No leaks
- A/C works fine
- Tires are about 50%

The bad
-I patched some rust on the body. It has a hole in the floor on the driver's side but keeps things cool in the summer.
- My dog freaked out in the cab and tore up the driver's seat. Seat covers hide the issue.
- It's had a cracked windshield since I bought it. Never worried about it.
- Dash is cracked - typical Dodge of this vintage

Camper:
- We sanded and refinished the interior and is in decent shape.
- There is a fair amount of rot in the rear
- 12v refrigerator. It was purchased in 2016 and used on the Pan Am with minimal use since. It works well.
- LED lights
- Fantastic fans X2 - One was not working a few years ago and I havent tried the other for a while. I believe these have lifetime warranties.
- I have rebuilt the hydraulics many times and it is easy to do.
- It has seen a lot of use but still serves a purpose. It can be used as is or be a project for somebody looking for a restoration.

Most of these photos are from the PanAm trip but it looks nearly the same. Some of the last photos were taken after I cut out rust and welded in new panels. I can get interior photos of the truck or camper for anybody interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0590.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0590.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 105
  • thumbnail_IMG_4297.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4297.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 100
  • thumbnail_IMG_6411.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6411.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 88
Back