20 Lb Horizontal Propane Tank

Desertboater

I am looking to replace the propane tank that came with my FWC Eagle originally in favor of two 10 pounders. The tank has been filled with propane previously and thus I cannot ship it, however I may be traveling in the somewhat near future, and could meet a buyer somewhere between Flagstaff, and somewhere colder with more snow and a job...

The tank is currently in Flagstaff, I could bring it as far south as Prescott (or Cordes Junction on I-17). $75 and it's yours!! These tanks retail between $150 and $200.

Cheers,
West

Will the 10 lb. tanks fit in your propane box ?

We are using the smaller (2.5 gallon) 10 lbs. tanks here, and I don't think they will fit in the old propane box compartment ?

We started using a taller propane box to better accomodate.

Just let me know if you need pictures or measurements.

Happy to help if I can.

:)

Will the 10 lb. tanks fit in your propane box ?

We are using the smaller (2.5 gallon) 10 lbs. tanks here, and I don't think they will fit in the old propane box compartment ?

We started using a taller propane box to better accomodate.

Just let me know if you need pictures or measurements.

Happy to help if I can.

:)

Hi Stan,
Yes the smaller bombs will fit in my box. I've already got one in there, and it would appear that there's more than enough room for a second. It's pretty much a perfect fit in terms of height.

Cheers,
West

I think he may have found a bit of snow in Flagstaff....about 24" or so

Hey Rusty,
I'm out of Flagstaff until April or May...the skiing is better in Idaho than Arizona. If you're still interested then, get in touch with me via this forum.

Cheers,
West

Back
Top Bottom