2001 FWC Ranger for sale SOLD

riz

I've got a 2001 Ranger for sale. It's designed to fit long bed mini/mid sized trucks, but I use it on my 2000 Tacoma with the tailgate down. I've got Timbrens on the truck to level the load. It would also work well on a Dakota, Tundra or T-100. The camper has the arctic pack, two vents (one fantastic fan), stove top, ice box, and heater. 8' cabin length gives you 2 extra feet of room, an L shaped couch/bed and an extra storage cabinet in the back. I've modified the couch up and over so it sits against the side window in the permanent down position, increasing under bed storage space and floor space. I've also added two small cabinets, a fold down table for one and a modified standing table for two or three. There's a wood cover for the stove top that doubles as extra counter space or enlarges the small table top. I used it primarily in the winter so it's got two marine batteries to power the heater for up to about 4 or 5 days in cold weather. All the foam was replaced about 3 years ago. It's got a laminate floor, a screen door and a 8' wide awning on the side. Also has propane piped to the awning side so you can run a grill, lantern, heater etc. The canvas shows a little wear in the corners. Asking $6000. I'll try to get some pictures up shortly. Thanks!

Here's my craigslist post with a couple of pictures: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/rvs/3825281321.html

Back
Top Bottom