2001 Hawk Super Duty

Sonny

Hi All,

2001 Hawk Super Duty camper shell A-1 condition for sale. Camper has combo roof rack, 12 V accessory outlet,screen door,dead bolt,48" Ext w/ slide out bed ,
large side window,front sliding window w/blind,outside porch light,roof vent w cover,finished inside walls,2 overhead storage units. New roof interior liner , dual
storage benches, new tile. 4 new removable manual camper jacks. Camper is in great shape with no dents. I also have all paper work , owners manual.

Camper shell will fit Full-Size, Short Bed Trucks including the Toyota Tundra. This camper came off of a F250. Email for pictures wahlperry@aol.com

$ 3,500

702-373-8958

called and emailed. Hope to hear back from you soon. I would really like to pick this up!

I called the morning it was posted. Spoke to a really nice guy and he provided pics. I sent him an offer and I've had no response as of yet.

I called the morning it was posted. Spoke to a really nice guy and he provided pics. I sent him an offer and I've had no response as of yet.

Hi All,

The camper is located in Las Vegas,NV.I may have lost your email could you resend it.

Thanks,
Sonny

Hi All,

The camper is located in Las Vegas,NV.I may have lost your email could you resend it.

Thanks,
Sonny

Hi All ,

The camper has been sold.

Thanks,
Sonny

Back
Top Bottom