2002 Tundra & 2003 Six Pac combo

BSS

Contributors
Time to downsize; 3 trucks is too many.

I bought this 2002 Tundra access cab from the original owner and it has been meticulously maintained since new (have all records.) He was 88 years old and had to turn in his license because he had cataracts. It has always been gently driven, never abused, and never modified. It has 110K on the clock and runs and drives perfect. Needs nothing. No leaks, no drama, and no surprises. Transmission and timing belt both serviced at 100K. It is 4WD, has bilstein 5100 shocks and Timbren bumpstops. Oil changed religiously every 3K. I had a new windshield installed a few months ago as well as full fluid change. It has marathon cordura custom fit seat covers on front and back, headrests, and console, which were about $400. Fit like a glove - they're super tough and also waterproof. The truck has Torklift frame mounts and Fast Gun tie-downs for the camper. (The mounting package is worth about $800 alone.)

The camper has dual roof vents, Dometic fridge, shurflo water pump (I think the tank is 12 gallons,) outside shower, hot water heater, optima battery, Intellipower charge wizard power converter. The inside of the camper is basically in perfect condition with the exception of normal (light) wear and tear. Fridge works great and gets cold in about 3-4 hours even in the summer heat.

http://www.six-pac.com/camper_t100s.htm

In the interest of full disclosure:
Everything works on the camper but the anode for the hot water heater I'm sure will have to be replaced and it might need a tune up - I don't use the hwh and only turned it on once when I bought the camper. The anode rod is a common wear and tear item. There are a few bumps and dings on the outside of the camper which are cosmetic only. Mostly up high where tree branches have hit or brushed it on narrow trails. Not a big deal but just know the exterior condition is not perfect. No leaks! Also the rear ladder is bent from backing it into something a while back. I straightened it out the best I could but it's still obvious that it was bent. I really don't know why these things even have ladders to begin with. You can't realistically store anything on the roof anyways.

This combo is ready to drive down the road and camp in. Asking $14K The camper and truck are not for sale separately at this time. I have a clear Nevada title in my name and will be around all weekend to show it. Truck and camper are located in Gardnerville, NV. Thanks for looking.

Angelo
775-seven2one-twotwo74

gallery_1776_402_232540.jpg

gallery_1776_402_651575.jpg

gallery_1776_402_437827.jpg

gallery_1776_402_550247.jpg

gallery_1776_402_742096.jpg

gallery_1776_402_994805.jpg

gallery_1776_402_339041.jpg

gallery_1776_402_439769.jpg

gallery_1776_402_763861.jpg

Back