2005 Eagle For Sale in WA State

wmb

Just accepted a new job in MD and won't be taking the Eagle. It's a 2005 that I purchased of this site in 2013 from the original owner. Camper is in excellent condition, stored inside with many upgrades. Camper is located on Camano Island, 75 minutes north of Seattle.

Took it to the factory 18 months ago and had it all checked out. While there, had FWC install complete Yakima Roof Rack System and Side Awning. Also has side-dinette option, mechanical camper jacks, 3-way fridge, forced air furnace, LED internal lighting and a brand new (still in the box) fan-tastic-fan upgrade ready to be installed. Prewired for solar, extended aluminum jack brackets, front opening window and custom thermal window coverings. Also have FWC bed tie-down brackets for new synthetic Toyota truck bed. Camper was used in my 2011 Toyota 4X4.

You won't be disappointed.

Price is $11,000.00 and firm at this time.

Just looked at FWC webpage, and it says this rig is only 69" wide.

I'm guessing that means the overhead cab bed is too short for a six foot tall guy to slept comfortably on it?

That so?

Didn't realize this model was so narrow....

Not mine but I'll answer. I just bought an Eagle. The overhead bed pulls out to a full queen. You sleep length wise not across. I'm 6" and the wife and I fit fine. Unextended you would probably be "ok" at an angle with just you.

Squatch speak truth. I've got a Fleet and would pick it over the Eagle for the same reason...but. I'm 6' and like to sleep across when the wifey isn't with me, but you can do it quite comfortably at an angle with the Eagle, unless the weather is cold, then your pillow and bedding will get wet from condensation on the side walls, especially if you run the furnace. The Eagle is still an awesome unit, just pull out the bed and you'll love it, especially for that price. The $11k isn't a horrible price, considering the time of year and the current build wait.

Is this still available? Do you have pictures?

adamj.hunsberger@gmail.com

wmb said:
Just accepted a new job in MD and won't be taking the Eagle. It's a 2005 that I purchased of this site in 2013 from the original owner. Camper is in excellent condition, stored inside with many upgrades. Camper is located on Camano Island, 75 minutes north of Seattle.

Took it to the factory 18 months ago and had it all checked out. While there, had FWC install complete Yakima Roof Rack System and Side Awning. Also has side-dinette option, mechanical camper jacks, 3-way fridge, forced air furnace, LED internal lighting and a brand new (still in the box) fan-tastic-fan upgrade ready to be installed. Prewired for solar, extended aluminum jack brackets, front opening window and custom thermal window coverings. Also have FWC bed tie-down brackets for new synthetic Toyota truck bed. Camper was used in my 2011 Toyota 4X4.

You won't be disappointed.

Price is $11,000.00 and firm at this time.
Could you let us know if the camper is available or not...thanks!

Back
Top Bottom