2005 FWC Grandby for sale in Las Vegas with lots of extras SOLD.......

mjp

I dont have time to use this camper anymore, sadly it must go. I am the second owner, and have only been able to use this a few times in the last 3 years.This is a very clean four wheel camper Grandby manufactured in 11/2005. The top is in excellent shape with no leaks. The canvas is perfect with no tears (always maintained w/ 303 protectant). It fits perfectly in the back of our 2000 shortbed f-250.
Features include:

- 2 burner stove (barely used)
- stainless sink w/ electric pump
- 20 gallon fresh water tank
- awning
- large 3 way fridge in excellent working order (norcold n300)
- iota 30 amp distribution panel w/ IQ4 smart charger
- fantastic fan w/ built in thermostat
- jvc stereo w/ ipod control
- kenwood speakers
- lp gas detector
- carbon monoxide detector
- control panel in excellent shape
- mechanical jacks
- cabover bed
- rollover couch
- led lighting
- wired for aux battery
- die hard pm2 agm battery (always on proper maintainer when not used)
- mr heater big buddy heater
- NEW zodi extreme shower
- NEW pett toilet w/ wag bags
- propane coffee pot

$6800

I will include all my camping accessories with the purchase of this camper. I can deliver for the price of fuel if a deal is made. Please email me with any questions, or an honest offer. I have this posted on craigslist for a higher price, but looking to give a great deal to a WTW member.

perida1@yahoo.com

I have 100 different pictures I can email to anybody interested.

Ted said:
Not surprised, that is a great price for your camper.
+1 Good to see seller and buyer happy. Priced right they don't last long. Mine sold in a day this not not so long.

Thanks for the kind remarks. I got a great deal when I bought it, and just cant gouge somebody on the resale. When the wife and I have more time to camp, we'll probably down size to a tacoma. No need for the superduty anymore.

This is how we used to roll around. Our friends thought it was odd that the boat was bigger than our camper.

You should have kept the camper and converted it into a houseboat !

:)

Attachments

• Pontoon Boat with FW Camper 1 (2).JPG
    Pontoon Boat with FW Camper 1 (2).JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,125
  • Pontoon Boat with FW Camper 2 (2).JPG
    Pontoon Boat with FW Camper 2 (2).JPG
    48 KB · Views: 287
  • Pontoon Boat with FW Camper 3.JPG
    Pontoon Boat with FW Camper 3.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 1,654
  • Pontoon Boat with FW Camper 5 (2).JPG
    Pontoon Boat with FW Camper 5 (2).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 227
Stan@FourWheel said:
You should have kept the camper and converted it into a houseboat !

:)

That thing is sweet.

Trust me, that was the plan.
I could never get the wife "on board". Literally....
I have some crazy ideas, and the proper tools to do it.
She loves the fact that I can make things happen, but it also scares the crap out of her.

Riverrunner said:
Wow - that is a great deal. I have the same year and options (your's has a few more goodies) and paid a heck of a lot more than that.
Well......At least the new owner got a good deal. If I show the wife all these comments, she'll slap me for selling it so cheap.
In all seriousness, I thought it was a fair price for the year. When I was trying to determine a price, I saw campers with more options taking a long time to sell. Nice 7.3 riverrunner. I've got a few mods on mine. The basic intake and exhaust mods, John Woods valve body, 6.0 trans cooler, gauges, PHP tuning, terminator t500, van turbo w/ ATS intake housing, excursion tank w/ pollak valve, all the in tank mods done to both fuel tanks, coolingmist water injection, forged rods (1999.5 truck), and a few other filter setups. Right now I'm working on a regulated return, and possibly some single shot injectors.

The camper has been sold.
It just drove off with its new owner.....

billharr said:
That is a lot of camper on a 1st generation Tundra. Did you tell the new owner about WTW?
He's a member on this site, muttmaster.
His tundra was setup to handle the camper. Airbags, upgraded swaybars, bilstein 5100 shocks, intake and exhaust, torklift tie downs, and I'm sure a few other things that I didn't see. He was well educated on traveling with a camper.

mjp said:
Well......At least the new owner got a good deal. If I show the wife all these comments, she'll slap me for selling it so cheap.
In all seriousness, I thought it was a fair price for the year. When I was trying to determine a price, I saw campers with more options taking a long time to sell. Nice 7.3 riverrunner. I've got a few mods on mine. The basic intake and exhaust mods, John Woods valve body, 6.0 trans cooler, gauges, PHP tuning, terminator t500, van turbo w/ ATS intake housing, excursion tank w/ pollak valve, all the in tank mods done to both fuel tanks, coolingmist water injection, forged rods (1999.5 truck), and a few other filter setups. Right now I'm working on a regulated return, and possibly some single shot injectors.
If a guy wants one of these campers you have to search and search and jump if you find one. The good deals are always gone in a heartbeat. I found mine locally although I had to go to the factory to get it and it had everything I wanted. Was still cheaper than new and it's in decent shape sans the roof leak so I'm happy.

Basic intake and exhaust mods on my girl too, tymar and 4" turbo back, wicked wheel, 20K tranny cooler, magtec diff cover, and 2.5" lift. Still running the original factory tranny with 153K miles. My DP tuner has like 9 programs but I only really use two. <shrug> I've kept her pretty tame as she was mostly a tow beast but recently I sold my boat and for now she just hauls the little FWC around. I learned that once you change one thing...something else follows. haha...

Back
Top Bottom