2006 All Terrain "Cougar" Camper For Sale $7000 SOLD

pacerpilot

Camper Side.jpgCamper Front.jpgDSCF2562.jpgDSCF2563.jpgDSCF2564_2.jpg

Camper has been sold!! Thanks, WTW!

Lightly used 2006 All Terrain Camper Cougar Model, which includes Dometic refrigerator, and heater. Camper has been garaged for most of it's life, with no tears or cracking of the side curtains. Interior is in very good condition, with only a cleaning needed. Was installed on a Dodge Ram 2500 L.B Found that the photos were too large to upload, so please email me at iflyu2there(at)yahoo.com or call me on 20nine-48one-55two8 (sorry...gotta keep the spambots at bay!) I have approximately 5 photos to send, and can answer all questions. Camper located near Sacramento. Wt. 795#

This camper new is 12,500.00 I have seen the place this camper was stored. By cleaning I think he means from sitting near a dirt airstrip not from bad usage.

You are correct, Marty. The context of "cleaning" pertains to an interior wipe down and sweeping, and an exterior wash.
I hope to have a photo up here by tomorrow. The weather is getting to the point where someone needs to be camping in this unit!
Don't miss out!

rystjohn said:
What's the weight of this camper and where are you located?
The camper weighs 795# according to the data plate. As I stated in the initial post, it is located near Sacramento.
There is contact info in my original post, if you have questions.

Back
Top Bottom