2006 Grandby for sale

simimike

Contributors
The camper has been sold.

After five years of some great adventures I've decided to sell my FWC Grandby. All the systems are in good working order and I've had no problems with any of them. This camper was ordered with most of the options available in 2006. The camper has been well maintained and is very clean. The canvas is in very good condition. We had record rains this last winter in SoCal and the roof did not leak. I'm the original owner with all the manuals and documentation. I'm asking $10,500 for the camper and can deliver and assist with the install on your truck.

The options are: 3cf 3way refer w/freezer
mechanical jacks
fantastic fan over galley
drivers side window
outside shower w/ water heater
boat/luggage roof rack
rear wall steps
porta potty
cooling fan for refer
reading light over sofa bed
awning
screen door
standard vent over cabover bed
heater
on board battery w/charger
removable carpeting
removable rear hitch step

As much as I like FWC's I thought I would try out the XPCampers. I've been working with XP Marc and it should be ready some time next month. Updates will follow.

mike

As much as I like FWC's I thought I would try out the XPCampers. I've been working with XP Marc and it should be ready some time next month. Updates will follow.

mike

Wow awesome!

mike

Very cool, Mike!

mike

Bravo, glad you are just changing clothes not giving up the travels.

Good luck on ur sale Mike, someone is going to get a nice rig. Hopefully we ca get (5) XP's together for a Colorado trip end of Sept/Oct. :)

marc

Wow! Good for you, Mike. I know you have been thinking about an XP for a while. Really excited for you to see it is coming together. Dang it, pretty soon I'll be the only one in a FWC at the rallies. :(

Wow! Good for you, Mike. I know you have been thinking about an XP for a while. Really excited for you to see it is coming together. Dang it, pretty soon I'll be the only one in a FWC at the rallies. :(

That's OK, the Ted unit is always welcome.

mike

Hi Mike, brand new member here. I'm interested in your grandby for sale. Any chance you could email me some pics? flyingm11@gmail.com
Thanks,
Miles

Congrats Mike! Can't wait to see the new rig. Looking at the XP website, there are a number of options. Any comments on what options you got or skipped and why? Any plans for a shakedown cruise? DD's new rig should be ready about the same time. I'd feel inferior in my simple FWC but would love to tag along if you guys do another rally. I could bring beer and bacon!

Jay, I'd like to hang on to the pencil awhile longer. I have to figure out how to pay for the new camper.

Ted, I'm getting the base model which is pretty well equipped. We are still working out some details. Marc has been great to work with and has patently listened to all my questions and requests.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom