2007 Bobcat for sale

brett13

Lovecock
Well, we've reached a chapter in our life that does no longer includes the camper :-( Business, family, travel, and life in general is making it hard to use the camper as much as we'd like. 5 years of amazing adventures has been awesome, but can you really ever have enough? Rather than watch it sit in the garage and tease me everytime I look at it, sadly we've decided to sell it and do other things for a while. My loss is your dream setup though! For sale is the truck and camper. I believe in setting a FAIR price. Asking $7900. I'm near Denver, contact me at three-oh-three-870-seven-9-9-two. Here's what we have:

The Camper:

2007 All Terrain Camper Bobcat
Propane furnace
Sink w/ 7gal fresh water tank and electric pump with foot pedal
LED lights throughout including porch light
Two roof vents, one with powered fan
100AH house battery (new last year)
Couch that converts into another bunk
Rico Titan jacks w/ two electric drill adaptors
"Extended bed" upper bunk. It pulls out to a large bed, somewhere between a queen and a king.
Front sliding window
Fast gun derringer quick turnbuckles
Rear storage for ladder/stepstool and shovel
Custom awning that mounts over the rear of the camper (great for rainy days!)
Bench seat that removes to become a table (the seat under the sliding window)
Secret compartment for guns, valuables, extra toilet paper, etc.
Screen door
Dead bolt (the latch locks, but there is an added deadbolt)

This camper is in mint condition with hardly a scratch or scuff. Canvas is in top condition too. We were very picky about taking care of her and has been garaged when not in use.

Only thing in the pic not included is the Rotopax water storage under the bench by the sliding window. Can be purchased separately as can my Yakima rack turned into wind faring for over the cab.

Camper4.jpg

Camper3.jpg

Camper2.jpg

Camper1.jpg

fromdoor.jpg

Congrats on the sale and best wishes for many adventures ahead for you!

Thanks, ski. My mind is already wandering about how to modify the Landcruiser and get back out there, even if a less often...you might see a toyota zombie assault vehicle at the next rally :eek:

Back
Top Bottom