2007 FWC Eagle Camper $9,200 SOLD

Mark M

I am selling my well-equipped Four Wheel Camper, Eagle Model. It has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. The camper has the following features:
Queen Cab-over bed, Couch w/ storage under it (also converts into a single bed), Sleeps 3 adults,
Kitchen Cabinets w/ silverware drawer, cutting board and storage cabinet; Sink with hand water pump, 12 Gallon fresh water tank, 3-way refrigerator, 2 burner stainless steel propane stove, 5 gallon propane tank w/ gauge, Forced-air propane furnace with thermostat; Plenty of windows w/ screens and curtains, Screen door, 3 Piece portable table, 110v power plug and 30 amp. Power converter, 12v outlet in cabinets and outside porch light, 4 Corner mechanical camper jacks with “Swing-out” brackets, deep cycle marine battery
Camper fits nicely on most small to midsize pickup trucks. It currently sits on a 2004 Toyota Tundra and is very drive-able. Will fit on the Tacoma as well.
Camper is located in Seattle. Please reply by e-mail and leave a telephone number. Serious inquiries only.

Can you send pictures. We are leaving in a couple of hours for a long trip and when we return our Alaskan camper should be sold. Then I want an Eagle or ATC Bobcat.

I couldn't get pics to post last night for some reason. I'll try again tonight when I'm home. In the meantime, I've listed the camper on Craigslist in Seattle and pics are up on that post. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom