2007 FWC Hawk for sale, Washington

papagolf

This FWC purchased in 2007 was used for camping in Baja for 3 years until we bought a house down there. It has been sitting in my garage for several years. It is fully loaded: 3 way 2.7 cf frig, water heater, water pump, outside shower, two burner stove, two roof vents, solar panel, heater, awning. I have the receipt for what I paid $16,510. Now for sale $9,000 or best offer.

253-857-2086

4WC on the Frazier River, BC, Canada.jpg

Good to talk to you this morning. Please be sure to send truck info, I am probably interested in that as well.
Thanks, Ian

louisbartlett said:
well i guess i don't have. sold to another person.
Bummer.

Don't dispare. As crazy as it sounds you may even want to place a wanted ad. I've seen some people have success with them on this site.

I live in Canada and I had almost given up hope purchasing a used Hawk. I searched furiously for 3 months straight. The day before I had an appointment with the dealer to order a new unit a 2013 popped up on kijiji. I owned it the next day.

Thanks for the consolation. I've been trying to find something I can take my kids/wife out with. I do a lot of mountain climbing and generally prefer to be out of the city. I'm sure I'll get lucky soon. :)

louisbartlett, just pm'ed you about my Hawk that I am getting ready to sell. Let me know if you are interested.

papagolf said:
This FWC purchased in 2007 was used for camping in Baja for 3 years until we bought a house down there. It has been sitting in my garage for several years. It is fully loaded: 3 way 2.7 cf frig, water heater, water pump, outside shower, two burner stove, two roof vents, solar panel, heater, awning. I have the receipt for what I paid $16,510. Now for sale $9,000 or best offer.

253-857-2086

attachicon.gif
4WC on the Frazier River, BC, Canada.jpg
The Hawk is back on the market. Previous buyer said his wife wouldn't like it.

My 2007 Hawk is back on the market. Previous buyer didn't follow thru on the purchase. This is a good camper and if you want the 2002 Chevrolet LS 4 X 4 Silverado I will sell it as a package for $15,000. 253-857-2086.

papagolf said:
My 2007 Hawk is back on the market. Previous buyer didn't follow thru on the purchase. This is a good camper and if you want the 2002 Chevrolet LS 4 X 4 Silverado I will sell it as a package for $15,000. 253-857-2086.
Nice talking to you today on the phone. We'll be in touch this weekend.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom