2007 FWC Kestrel (Hawk) SOLD

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member
Selling my 2007 Kestrel. For those that don't know the Kestrel is the same as a Hawk but made for the 1st Generation Tundra with the shallow bed rails. I originally had this on my 2002 Tundra but upgraded the truck to a 2016 last year. I am selling the truck as well so if someone wants to make my life easy and buy the whole rig let me know.

The Good:
ARB Fridge (got tired of the 3 way fridge not doing its job right)
ARB Awning
Heater
Sink
Roll over couch (great for stealth camping)
Custom curtains
200w of Renogy solar
Solar controller
inverter
2 deep cycle batteries
shurflo everpure water filter
Trimetric batt monitor
Lift assist struts
Hella LED flood light w/rocker switch
LED bulbs throughout
Back wall steps
Yakima roof tracks, towers, and crossbars
4 jacks
4 inch riser/storage box (extra charge for the 4 gal rotopax fuel cells that fit inside)
etc (I'm probably missing a few things)

The Bad:
Roof is patched in a two places ( tree branch punctured the thin aluminum) No leaks before or after patch was installed 6 months ago.
The canvas is starting to show wear. Mainly in the corners where it folds. I have the original material FWC uses on these and had planned to patch them but haven't got around to it. They are small pin holes so I just applied vinyl sealant.

Price is $11,000 for the rear storage box/bike rack. If interested in the truck as well we can work something out.

I'm currently in Las Vegas and will be traveling back to Sacramento area toward the end of the month. So we could work some sort of delivery/pick up out. If interested message me and we will do a FaceTime/video tour of the camper so you can see the condition etc. Sorry but I don't have time to take/upload 30 pics.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_8263-2.JPG
    IMG_8263-2.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_8099-2.JPG
    IMG_8099-2.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_8481-2.JPG
    IMG_8481-2.JPG