2007 Hawk Four Wheel Camper For Sale (Reno, NV)

Redline

Advanced Member
***SOLD***

2007 Hawk Four Wheel Camper

$11,450 or best offer

For Sale "AS IS" with no warranty, but everything works well

Located in Reno, Nevada

-Great condition
-Loaded with options & features
-Everything works well
-Interested buyers please read the details below

Will Fit Most Full Size Trucks

This camper was originally made for 2007-up Toyota Tundra, so it should fit just about any full-sized short bed truck out there without a spacer platform under the camper, including Super Duty Fords. One possible exception is the newest F150s, which may need a small spacer. Please confirm compatibility with your truck through FWC or your own research.

This is a loaded camper; I believe it has most of the options available when it was built, as well as a few updates & minor repairs since I’ve owned it (see below). It’s very clean inside and out, and overall is in excellent condition, the areas that I don’t consider excellent are noted below. I’m more particular than many, but in my mind it’s appropriate to share these details.

Second Owner

I purchased the camper from the original owner in October 2011 and have the original paperwork and keys. It appeared to receive just a little youthful use, so there were a few niggles. I took the camper to the FWC factory in Woodland, Calif., to have things sorted, and gave it my typical vehicular care.

This camper was purchased and set-up with every intention of using and keeping it for many years. I’m very happy with it and it’s ready to mount and travel. The only reason I’m selling is that other modifications to my current Tundra project vehicle dictate that I have a shorter camper (tire/fuel swing-away).

Features/Options

Extended Cabover w/ queen bed
Roll Over Couch/bed, blue cushion fabric
4 corner Titan mechanical camper jacks (w/ drill adapter)
3.0 Cu.Ft. 3-way Norcold refrigerator & freezer
Refer Vent Fan
Forced Air Furnace w/ thermostat (Suburban propane)
Electric water pump
Outside shower/water heater, 4-gallon
20-gallon water tank
Stainless steel sink with gooseneck faucet
2-burner propane stove
Propane tank (full)
AM/FM CD stereo with iPod input
Fan-Tastic fans (x2), 3-speed, reversible
Screen door
Sliding front window
8-Foot side awning, AE Horizon
Rear Wall Steps
Fluorescent ceiling lights upgrade
Halogen floodlights on rear
Arctic Pack insulation
Aux. Battery System (with new Group 31 Odyssey PC-2150 I added.)
Additional 12v outlet
Pre-wired for Solar, plug is on the roof
FWC table (base, leg and top)
Fire Extinguisher

Improvements/Changes/Repairs

This camper is very nice, though there was some maintenance, minor repairs, and upgrades performed, and I’m a full disclosure kind of guy.

-FWC removed the large, original surfboard rack that was atop the camper (made out of aluminum, by FWC as part of the original sale). Two FWC employees removed the rack, meticulously went over the roof removing old sealant and resealed the screw holes.

-New battery isolator and wiring by FWC from the battery to outside.

-Odyssey 31M-PC2150. This is a $400 battery, and just fits in the battery space (I needed to loosen/lift the forward couch bracket). This battery is much better than the OE Group 24, which needed replacing.

-LED entry/floor light (new) instead of old Halogen that can get hot, replaced by FWC.

-Door fixes. 1) The door got away from the original owner in the wind and the stop put a hole in the door (didn’t go through or damage the screen). FWC sealed the hole, put a metal plate across the door to prevent it happening again (pretty common apparently), and moved & reinforced the doorstop (see picture).
2) It wasn’t needed, but to insure the door seals very well, I had FWC replace the perimeter door seal rubber.

-Original keys and I had extra keys made.

-The Orig. owner closed the camper top on a large flashlight that was sitting on the refrigerator cabinet, cracking the lower lift panel. I had FWC inspect this, and they said it’s fine, and not worth replacing the panels or adding a patch, which would be more unsightly than the overbite/crack you see in the picture.
Orig. owner also watched movies on a monitor he attached to the rear panels with Velcro. Removing the Velcro tape took a little ‘wood’ veneer with it.

-Some rust on the rear roof steps (because Orig. owner lived by the ocean).

-Left-front jack mount has a very slight reward angle to it, FWC said it must have been bumped at some time, and also said it’s fine and to leave it alone.

-There was a small water leak (drip) under the sink when under pressure that I found. I replaced the offending fitting with new. Does not leak anywhere.

-New water heater anode by FWC (these are sacrificial and need replacing occasionally).

-New outside shower sprayer. I didn’t like the OE outside shower head (still have it) so I used the OE quick connect fitting and attached a new sink sprayer to positively control the use of shower water. Works better.

-Refrigerator burner orifice and tube were checked and were clean. The end of the burner had surface rust (living by the ocean) which was causing poor, incomplete combustion when the refer was on gas. It was cleaned and the refer starts and runs perfectly with a nice blue flame after just 1-2 clicks of the ignition. A professional, certified Norcold technician performed this maintenance. The refrigerator and freezer work fantastically.

James

$11,450 or best offer

Located in Reno, Nevada

Outside Pictures

FrontExteriorIMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

photo.jpg

Inside Pictures

IMG_4084.jpg

Overall inside

IMG_4088.jpg

Roll Over couch in open, bed position.
All the fabric and cushions are in excellent condition.

IMG_4096-1.jpg

Under the couch cushion

IMG_4097.jpg

Good storage under the couch

IMG_4085.jpg

New LED Floor light by FWC

IMG_4098.jpg

Few month old Odyssey 31M-PC2150 battery, cleanly wired and secured

IMG_4103.jpg

Interior wear, looks to me like a chair or other cargo was allowed to rattle around

IMG_4111.jpg

Wood veneer missing on rear lift panel

IMG_4112.jpg

Rear lift panel crack, lower right side

IMG_4110.jpg

Stove and sink

IMG_4107.jpg

Fabric walls and Arctic Pack are in excellent shape

bedopenIMG_4089.jpg

Queen bed, in open position

IMG_4120.jpg

FWC rear door stop repair and protection panel on door

panelsIMG_4095.jpg

Stereo, gauge panel, thermostat

PapersIMG_4122.jpg

Original paperwork

End

***SOLD***

I've received some calls and interest, but as of this writing this very nice Hawk is still for sale.

Thanks,

James

Bump to the top with a substantial price drop, needs a new home.

$11,450 OBO

bump to a nice looking camper (in the neighborhood) at a great price

"The Orig. owner closed the camper top on a large flashlight that was sitting on the refrigerator cabinet, cracking the lower lift panel." I've come close to doing this more then once.

Good luck with the sale

bump to a nice looking camper (in the neighborhood) at a great price

"The Orig. owner closed the camper top on a large flashlight that was sitting on the refrigerator cabinet, cracking the lower lift panel." I've come close to doing this more then once.

Good luck with the sale

Thanks for the bump sir.

This is a very nice Hawk FWC, and I've had much interests, calls, emails and some local looks.

If it wasn't priced perfectly before, it should be much closer now. :)

Back
Top Bottom