2007 SEMA Show -- "Super Freak" FWC (Four Wheel Camper On Display)

Stan@FourWheel

Four Wheel Campers News Brief ...

For anyone that might be out in Las Vegas this week, we have a custom "Four Wheel Camper" on display at the 2007 SEMA Show -- just in case you might want to stop by and sneek a peak.

www.semashow.com

We teamed up with O'Neill and a few other big companies for special project called the "Super Freak".

SHOW DATES:

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30 – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2007

LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

Attachments

• Superfreak - a.JPG
    Superfreak - a.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 632
  • Superfreak - b.JPG
    Superfreak - b.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 627
  • Superfreak - c.JPG
    Superfreak - c.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 631
  • Superfreak - d.JPG
    Superfreak - d.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 625
Stan,

That interior is very nice looking with all the stainless fixtures etc. Must cost just a little more (or more and more) than our stock interiors I'd guess. Can't say I'd like driving around with the exterior paint but makes a great show piece. Thanks for posting.

Looks nice. I like some of the mods such as diamond plate on the front edge of the camper. Throw an air nautique behind the truck and you got a sweet rig!

It's nice to see rv mfgs finally coming out with more modern styles vs. all the wood, gold and brown stuff.

Wow, nice.

I suppose it's no surprise you eventually teamed up with a surf company, that is a perfect surf exploration vehicle!

What other unusual extras are installed in that camper? I noticed what appears to be a subwoofer in one of the pics.

Great work Stan! I've always thought custom graphics options and some different interior color options would be nice to have.

Double WOW!

Stan,
Do you have any shots of it popped down??

Is FWC displaying separate from Six Pac, Or do you share a booth??
Have a great show!

Sunman, You couldn't really hide out at your favorite desert surf spot in that baby could ya??

TT

Stan great job.......you have to give all the details on the rig and camper. So what kind of paint can I use to paint the camper..........

cool, thanks for the pics stan, wish i was there to check it out in person...super custom look.

Stan, great pictures and great rig. I would be more than happy to pull that behind our motorhome (around the country) and do some advertisement on my nickel for you :)

Jim

Stan,
Do you have any shots of it popped down??

Sunman, You couldn't really hide out at your favorite desert surf spot in that baby could ya??

TT

Talk about conspicuous!! Maybe the Rip Curl folks oughta hook up with Ben and the ATC guys!

yea, the camper was tricked it out just for the show (I have heard the SEMA show is all about the "Bling Bling") if it doesn't look really cool or go really fast, it probably won't be at the show :)

fancy stereo, flat screen TV, extra diamond plating, smooth fiberglass siding, then wrapped with the logos, etc.

I should have more detailed pics and info when they get back from the show

I still haven't seen the camper because they built it down in our Riverisde, CA facility

Six-Pac won't be at the show -- just this FWC and the other major sponsors that actually put this project together

Yes, as far as I know, the camper is on a new 2007 Toyota Tundra (Crew Max) with the really short 5.5' bed -- that is why the camper is sticking out a bit. With all of the logs and wrapping, it is really hard to tell what kind of truck it is (too bad for Toyota).

2 more "SuperFreak" pictures from the SEMA show

here are two more pictures from the SEMA show ...

Attachments

• Super Freak #5.jpg
    Super Freak #5.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 390
  • Super Freak #6.jpg
    Super Freak #6.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 376
it the past I would have said ... "not likely"

but now a days anything is possible

for the Four Wheel Campers, I still think the aluminum sides / aluminum siding is the way to go

it does not looks as fancy, but it holds up very well and has a lot of flexibility

the fiberglass siding looks nice, but is probably a bit heavier and much stiffer (won't have the flexibity that the aluminum sides have)

here is an old picture from Mike Duncan / Ben & Jeff days of a customer and his camper off road -- take a look at the camper siding, it really flexes, twists, and turns with the flex of the truck bed.

====================================================

Looks like the camper is mounted on some sort of "Skid"? Stan, any chance we will see the smooth siding on future production models?

Attachments

• FLEX copy.jpg
    FLEX copy.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 313
that picture is bad a#$! sweet looking set up, thanks for posting stan!

Back
Top Bottom