* Aluminum Exterior Sides & Roof
* Finished Wood Interior
* White Formica Counter Tops
* Deluxe Fabric Cushions-Gold
* Privacy Curtains
* Stainless Kitchen Sink w/ Flojet Electric Water Pump
* Aluminum Marine grade folding sink faucet
* 2 Burner Suburban Propane Stove w/ Cover
* Norcold 2.7 cu. Ft. 3-way Refrigerator/Freezer (propane/12V/110v)
* 110V Electrical System w/ Iota Power Converter
* 125w Kyocera solar panel/system
* Optima Blue Top 55ah AGM sealed deep cell battery
* Two Overhead Florescent lamp 12V Lights
* 12V Porch Light
* Propane Tank
* CCI propane alarm system
* Fire Extinguisher
* 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
* Rear Flood lights
* Large Radius Louvered Passenger Side Window w/Safety Exit
* Screen Door
* Atwood Forced Air Furnace w/ Digital Thermostat
* Suburban Propane Hot Water Heater w/ Outside Shower Package
* 3-speed/reversible Fan-Tastic Powered Roof Vent Fan over upper bed area
* 14-speed remote/thermostatically controlled Fan-tastic Fan with Rain Sensor technology in second/rear vent
* “Arctic Pack” sidewall covers for thermal protection
* Rear Wall Steps (better access to roof)
* Auxiliary Battery System (wiring, battery, separator)
* Mechanical Camper Jacks w/ Brackets (4 corner)
* Drill Bit Adaptor for Mechanical Camper Jacks
* Propane adapter allows switchover from large onboard tank to small/portable canisters for emergency backup.

In short, this camper is a FULLY LOADED 2008 “Hawk” with all of the options other than the luggage racks up top and the junky Wal-Mart stereo they wanted $500 for.

Modifications:

“Roll-over” couch has been removed. Lower bed has been built up using custom foam and cushion covers and now extends to window. Extremely comfortable!
Linoleum floor has been covered with a new/ remove able carpet. (never used)

NOTES:
* Camper has been used- but not abused -by the original owners.
* We took our dogs with us but all mattresses have been covered with plastic covers and we were meticulous about protecting the upholstery from dirt/damage.
*Boiling coffee water was the extent of our “cooking” inside this camper.
* All interior/exterior surfaces have been treated 2X per year with “303 Aerospace Protectant”.

Disclosures: *There are a few scuffs where the “wood” grain has been worn off the cabinetry, and the headliner near the forward fan has (shrunk?) a slight gap next to the frame. (see pics)

>>Very clean<< and ready to go on your next adventure!

Located in Edwards, Colorado

$12,500

We are hoping to sell this camper here at WTW.....but if need be, I plan to post the info on Crazedlist sometime within the next week or so.

Attachments

• dogs 011 1665x1105.JPG
    dogs 011 1665x1105.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 197
Dual Fan-tastic fans - rear is 14-speed w/remote

Attachments

• dogs 008 1105x1680.JPG
    dogs 008 1105x1680.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 151
  • dogs 010 1105x1680.JPG
    dogs 010 1105x1680.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 160
~

Attachments

• dogs 016 1105x1680.JPG
    dogs 016 1105x1680.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 168
  • dogs 017 1105x1680.JPG
    dogs 017 1105x1680.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 159
A few weeks too early for me. Wish that wasn't the case.

Damn

Good luck with the sale!

Just a little bump...

Attachments

• Colorado FWC Rally Sept 2009 454 1089x1640.jpg
    Colorado FWC Rally Sept 2009 454 1089x1640.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 120
Popping in to let people, and maybe even Pat, who don't know that mtn-high's camper which he's selling here is featured prominently on the homepage of Four Wheel Campers website

So buy this famous (infamous?) camper from a real good guy! Peace, out -

pat.jpg

Price drop for WTW'ers to $11,500....... I will wait a bit to drop the price on the CL ad and at Expedition Portal in case someone here is on the fence/interested.

It's AMAZING to me how hard/long I looked for something similar...with NO luck...and ended up having to buying this NEW to be able to call myself an FWC owner. I would have loved to save that 5K+ I am eating in depreciation and found a used model THIS NICE back then. Anyone need a clean, used camper?

FWIW.....we just bought 4 acres and a dumpy house on a creek near Salida where we are hoping to downsize and "retire" in the next few years. The LAND is the draw here....wooded with a creek 20 ft from the house. Living at this place will be like going camping everyday beside one of Colorado's beautiful creekside spots.

In short, we have no need to >wander< anymore and we would love to see someone with a renewed interest buy this camper.

Gimme a shout if yer interested!

I sold my camper this AM. The fortunate family had airline connections and flew in from Oregon to Denver take a look/make a deposit/arrange for pickup in 10 days. I made the trip down the hill to meet them so they wouldn't have to hassle with renting a car because I remembered how tough it was 5 years ago to have multiple units sold out from under me or be told I was too far away to deal with and couldn't find anyone to make an extra effort on their end to initiate a sale...and because I found out this was a couple with a 2-year old...I knew it would go to good use/make some great memories. (yes, I got my asking price as well)

Gonna keep the account here.... 'cus I enjoy seeing the adventures and there are some great folks here...

But like I said....we're setting down roots and downsizing life in general over the next few years....and I bought a place that is so damn purty....I don't need to leave/wander elsewhere. The plan is to set up a camp spot by the creek for our friends who also have an FWC...so we'll still get some "camp" time/exposure right in the front yard without owning one.

anyway....happy trails to all. Travel safely.

Copy of garden 038 Large e-mail view.jpg

Congrats on the sale mtn-high. Sounds like your new place is exactly the kind of place we go to with our camper. So it makes sense to let it go. And that is great that a young family can start making memories with it. Good of you to be an easy seller to work with. Quite the bonus that it has a famous photo courtesy of KC (good to know he is still around). You have talked about your reasons for downsizing and I wish you the best. Please do check in with us now and then.

Back
Top Bottom