2008 Hawk and 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited

FairfaxFWC

Advanced Member
I am selling a 2008 Hawk in excellent condition. This camper has almost every option including 3 way fridge, water heater/outdoor shower, furnace, stereo, dinette, Heki skylight over the bed, solar panel, digital thermostat, upgraded 14 speed fantastic fan, roof rack, awning. It has been kept in a garage when not in use and is fully functional with no problems. We are selling the camper as we just aren't using it much with a 2 1/2 year old. I hate to say it, but we may be moving on to a travel trailer for a few years...but we'll be back! Asking price is $15,000. If you are interested you can e-mail me at ben@wilsonboucher.com. Camper is located in Fairfax, CA, Marin County... Also, I have a 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited, fully loaded with every option, low miles (76,000) and in excellent condition. I have added an upgraded Bilstein 5100's, sway bar, Firestone Airbags and E rated BF Goodrich AT's with low miles on them, upgraded navigation system with backup camera. I am asking $24,000 for the truck and it also comes with a new Snugtop Shell, Highliner model with the felt lining. I do have the original build sheet for the truck and can send it if interested. I will sell either separately.
Truck Camper 4.JPG
Truck Camper 6.JPG

Do you still have the Hawk? I am interested but in Washington state. BUT... if you have Hawk I can travel.

thanks,

Glen Carlson

I am selling a 2008 Hawk in excellent condition. This camper has almost every option including 3 way fridge, water heater/outdoor shower, furnace, stereo, dinette, Heki skylight over the bed, solar panel, digital thermostat, upgraded 14 speed fantastic fan, roof rack, awning. It has been kept in a garage when not in use and is fully functional with no problems. We are selling the camper as we just aren't using it much with a 2 1/2 year old. I hate to say it, but we may be moving on to a travel trailer for a few years...but we'll be back! Asking price is $15,000. If you are interested you can e-mail me at ben@wilsonboucher.com. Camper is located in Fairfax, CA, Marin County... Also, I have a 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited, fully loaded with every option, low miles (76,000) and in excellent condition. I have added an upgraded Bilstein 5100's, sway bar, Firestone Airbags and E rated BF Goodrich AT's with low miles on them, upgraded navigation system with backup camera. I am asking $24,000 for the truck and it also comes with a new Snugtop Shell, Highliner model with the felt lining. I do have the original build sheet for the truck and can send it if interested. I will sell either separately.
View attachment 15819
View attachment 15820

Hello,
Are the camper and truck still for sale?
I am in the east bay and interested.
Thanks, Jen

Back
Top Bottom