2009 Hawk For sale

keith

Contributors
I hope this is the right place to post this. As some of you may have heard, I was rear ended a month and a half ago. Truck was totaled and I am getting better slowly. We haven't ordered a new replacement truck yet but we have decided it will be a long bed. So we're going to let our beloved Hawk go to someone that will help her soar to new heights.
It is mostly loaded with a few add ons I talked Tom into when I ordered it. In like new condition, I'm asking 16,500. Out the door with tax and all was almost 21K. It's located in Northern California on the mid peninsula.

Options include:

extended cabover option
Mechanical camper jacks
Furnace
Outside shower / water heater
Fan-tastic fan
Screen door
Front opening window
8' side awning
Awning lights on both sides and at rear door
2 ea fluorescent ceiling lights
2 ea outside rear flood lights
Auxiliary battery system with 2 large AGM batteries
Queen sized bed forward sleeping with bedside night stands
Waeco all electric refer
Glass top euro stove and euro sink (with a very nice corian-like counter top)
Large Heki roof vent (like a skylight with a built in retractable screen and black out curtain)
Extended yakima roof tracks
Awning rail on side and on back
Rear rack for camp chairs or what ever else you can think of
Battery tender charger so batteries are always controlled by a computer for optimum charging and top off whenever you're ready to load and go

Pic's are in the photo gallery
http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/album/1760/404-keiths/

Hope your recovery goes will. If you get no calls, hits or bites on your add within 3 days it's too high, the people will let you know a friend of mine says. Nice looking rig and that's the first time I saw bedside cabinets in a four wheeler.I love the skylight in the front, I had a 96 Ranger II that had a 24x24 skylight in kitchen area of camper and loved it. You really get a sense of what's going on outside by the view, weather and the birds buzzing by, unlike my two 14x14 holes with fans, although I'm not complaining. Good luck!

Thanks James. Thanks for the well wishes. Thanks for pointing out the skylight. I need to change the ad. After we returned from our Alaska shake down trip, we went back to 4 wheel and had them move it to the rear. It is much nicer in back. Lot's of light and sky. It was their idea to put it in front and it was too heavy to lift easily. They changed it at no cost. WOW great customer service after the sale. You can't ask for more. The bed side cabinets were my idea. They were great to work with all the way along the order and build.

Bump up to the top, and also to add the camper is still available. I will update when the camper sells. I've had 2 emails today today from 1st day members asking if the camper is still available. With all the iscams these days I'm a little concerned. What think all. Be concerned or no?

Camper is sold!
Thanks to all that had interest.

Back
Top Bottom