2010 ATC Bobcat for Sale: $10,500 OBO

Cort

Captain Moderation
Selling My 2010 ATC Bobcat. Camper has most of the options with the exception of a fridge (pantry instead). Camper was built with a dinette instead of a couch. Unit is very clean (normal wear and tear), no leaks and has been well taken care of. I have added lifter shocks (outside) and had a back porch fabricated. The back porch will carry a large cooler and two gas cans and is mounted via dual "stingers". I hate to let this camper go but its to small for two adults, an 11 year old and an 18th month old. I can email the orginal configuration sheet from ATC. I am located in the Eureka CA area but am willing to deliver or meet buyers given reasonable terms. Please contact me with any questions (707)834-1906

Thanks for looking,

Cort

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:565]

power roof vent/fanstatic fan 3 speed/reversible
second vent over sleeper (not powerred)
furnace -- 16000 BTU
front sliding window
Luggage and boat rack
electric water pump
mechanical reico titan jacks (4)
extension plates
auxillary battery system
awning
awning light -- passenger side
screen door
rear wall steps (4)
rear flood lights (2)
110 volt system
wired for solar (no solar installed)
dinette

HI Cort, Sorry to see you sell the camper. BUt, I can see how it would be a little tight with the family. Anyway, I see you have some sort of handle at the front lift. Does that help to push up the front?

Thank you,

Darryl

Hey Darryla,

I have handles installed front and back to help pull the top down when nothing is loaded on top. When I installed the lifter struts I put fairly powerful ones up there so that the top could be easily lifted when I had a kayak or storage box on the roof. When there is nothing on the roof all you have to do is give the roof a little push and it pops itself up.

Cort

First Dirty Dog sells his. Now Cort is selling. Sigh. It just isn't the same any more. Maybe I'll go shopping for 5th wheel trailers this weekend.

Ted said:
..................................................................................Maybe I'll go shopping for 5th wheel trailers this weekend.
I am feeling disturbances in the Force.

Cort, best of luck with your sale.

It will fit ten cases (only IPA) of beer if you pour the cases into the water tank. Otherwise I think it will only carry 3 cases and two pony kegs comfortably.

I will throw in a free case of Lagunitas IPA for the buyer.

Cort

just a thought. get a tent to go with. the 11 year most likely wants a friend to come along as parents are BORING.
good luck

Cort said:
We have decided to keep this camper for the time being and see if we can make it work.

Cort
It is too bad selling it didn't work out for you. I hope you can make this work also. My first trip to Baja was with my Father in his VW camper van. He enjoyed the van, I slept in a tent. Maybe this will work with your oldest. Sorry, kid, it's a cruel world.

Hey Ted,

Well to be honest I am fine with keeping the camper. The wife was more concerned with how the sleeping arrangements were going to work. We have done a couple of test runs and I think all will be fine. Will find out soon enough we are headed out on the road for two weeks begining Aug 19th. I probably be spending some time in the tent with Caleb but that fine....getting back to the roots.

Cort

Back
Top Bottom