2010 ATC Ocelot for sale in Flagstaff, AZ SOLD

Fergie

My father and I picked this up in Durango in 2011, and it served my folks well, but since my mother is now a widow, it is a bit more than she wants and would like to sell the camper.

My folks took the camper all around the SW, and all the way up to Canada on the back of their 2011 Silverado. I've camped in the ATC for the length of the Overland Exposition at Mormon Lake, and I've also taken my family up the North Rim. You can see the trip thread here:
http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/7908-our-first-trip-to-point-sublime-gcnp/

Right now, the camper is on a 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 extended cab with the 6.5' bed. Due to the height of the bed, the camper is on a small platform to clear everything. The camper came off a 2002 Access Cab Toyota Tundra. I'm sure it will fit other vehicles, and if you are interested, I can take some extra measurements for you.

This is a 72" wide version of the Ocelot, manufactured the 29th of January 2010. It comes with:

Furnace
Power Roof Vent/Fantastic Fan
Electric Water Pump
Mechanical Jacks
Auxiliary Battery System
Awning
Slide Out Bed
Solar Panel with Controller
Wide rear door w/Screen
Yakima Tracks
Rear steps
Sony Stereo w/indoor and outdoor speakers
Bed foam replaced with memory foam

We added a set of lift-assist struts and a solar controler that was properly sized for the panel and batteries. My mother has also added some curtains and extra cushions. The icebox was deleted and used as pantry storage. There is a 12V plug specifically for an Engel fridge, and when used with a MT35 model, and cushion, provides a sleeping area for one. The Engel is not included.

Below are some general pictures of the camper. I have many many more that I am happy to send to you via email. The camper is located in Flagstaff, AZ. Asking price is $10,000.

Please feel free to ask any questions here, or via PM/email. And like I said, I have a lot more pictures that I snapped today, and can send at your request. Thanks for looking.

Gavin

[/

]

Thanks to everyone that has come by so far to check the camper out.

It is still for sale at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom