2010 Power Wagon with 2015 4WC Hawk Silver Spur

ianewk

QUICK HISTORY: Very reluctant sale, but we have another little one on the way in June and we just moved to Dayton Ohio from Sacramento so my dreams of exploring the Sierras in this aren't going to happen. There was a chance we were going to end up in Wyoming, Montana or Eastern WA (last Air Force assignment) so we went ahead and ordered it hoping for that. My dream job popped up in Dayton so I took it.

We ordered from the Woodland factory 25 June 2015 when we lived in Sacramento (just moved this March). The truck was purchased in Auburn and was a "collector's" rig. He traded it in on a brand new Power Wagon. It is in immaculate shape. We took delivery of the camper October 2nd and we've been out in it twice. Once to the coast and Guerneville CA and onceon a day-trip to the lake. I drove it cross-country (southern route) in January. Now located in Dayton OH.

TRUCK: 2010 Ram Power Wagon with 56K miles.
FACTORY OPTIONS:
- Warn winch
- Diff locks
- Sway-bar disconnect
- Alpine sound system w/nav
- Back-up camera (currenlty uninstalled since it's in the tailgate)
- Remote start
- Heated seats
- 2.5" lift
- (basically this is a Laramie edition truck minus leather and the sunroof)

AFTERMARKET:
- AEV raised air intake
- Ultra alloys with 305/70/17 Nitto Terragrapplers (10-ply, E-rated)
- Hitchgate tire carrier with full sized spare and matching rim
- Black marker lights
- Line-X'd bumpers and grill (professionally done) with UV resistant Line-X
- Line-X'd bed
- Firestone air bags with compressor and wireless remote control (pic in front of 4WC was pre-bags)
- Power Wagon sticker delete (removed gawdy Power Wagon emblems)
- NOS Adventurer emblem from old 400SE Adventurer truck (my favorite addition)

Only issue with truck is that it pulls slightly right. I've had three allignments done and apparently this is a common issue with this truck when putting on bigger, heavier tires. Carli makes a low-mount steering stabilizer that you can get from Amazon for $199 that addresses the issue. There is some tire rub from running 305s. My plan was either a full Carli lift or the front leveling kit ($825). I can also put the factory Power Wagon wheels on and knock $1500 off the price and with clears both issues right up.

CAMPER: 2015 Fourwheel Campers Hawk
OPTIONS:
- Silver Spur package inside and out
- Front Dinette with swivel table
- Removable mechanical jacks
- 160W solar w/controller
- 110 liter 2-way fridge/freezer
- Forced air furnace with thermostat
- DSI water heater with outside shower
- Powered roof vent with additional roof vent option
- 8' side awning w/ awning light
- Complete Yakima rack system
- Rear wall steps (both sides)
- Rear flood lights
- Exterior LED package
- Thermal pack
- Camper battery sytem
- 2nd deep-cycle battery
- Flush-mount glass top sink and stove
- Exterior gas-strut lift assist
- Ready to go starter pack (included)
- Porta-potti (never used still in box)

Asking $60,000. The camper today would cost $30,787 plus the 15-week wait. These trucks are $32K-$36K stock. I have about $7K into the truck. There's always more that can be added to this build but this is a turn-key package. It get's A LOT of attention....almost embarrisingly so.

Hope it finds a good home and is used as I intended. I prefer selling as a package at this point.

Thanks for looking!

- Ian

Attachments

• FWC 1.JPG
    FWC 1.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 379
  • FWC 10.JPG
    FWC 10.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 397
  • FWC 6.JPG
    FWC 6.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 375
  • 4WC Receipt.jpg
    4WC Receipt.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 331
Have a couple interested parties but nobody has committed.

Summer is approaching. Will sell the camper separately for $25K. Firm on price as this is basically brand new. It's only been taken out twice (unfortuantely) :-(

I'll let the truck go for $35K. I could go a little lower but I'd put the stock wheels back on with 285 BFG All-terrains.

Back
Top Bottom