2011 ATC Bobcat $13.000 SOLD

dav

****SOLD****2011 All Terrain Camper, Bobcat model. If you are not familiar with ATC they are very similar to Four Wheel Campers, aluminum framed, super light weight. Mine is 700 lbs. Like new condition. Equipped from the factory with: cook top, sink with hand pump faucet, 15 gallon fresh water, 20 lb propane tank, 75 amp hour AGM battery, battery seperator, wiring for connection to your alternater, 12 v. outlet, 120 v. outlet, CO/propane leak detector, 2 interior ceiling lights, back porch light, screen door, front sliding window, side window with escape hatch, four jacks w/ extensions. I have added: custom folding table attached to cabinet(no clumsy in-the-way pedestal table to fool with), Wave 3 heater,Engel 12v refer, additional 75 amp hour AGM battery, Fantastic Fan variable speed reversible rain sensing roof vent, smoke detector, extra drawer, porta potti. This has not been smoked in or "partyied" in, no beer stains. Everything is in tip-top shape. Will fit most any truck. 39" between wheel wells, 80" long, 48" over cab. 6' 2" head room when popped up. 72" wide. Bed is 72" x 48", or with slide 77" x 72". My price as listed is $13,000. I can reduce that to $10,800 if I keep the referigerator, jacks, one battery and the porta potti or can be adjusted for any combination of those items. The reason I am selling is because I have two pop-up truck campers. This is the better of the two.
719-360-6445
davidgott@adelphia.net for more info or photos
Located in Colorado Springs
Delivery is available, just pay my gas

Back
Top Bottom