2011 FWC For Sale in SC

murphy744

Advanced Member
I have for sale a well maintained 2011 FWC Hawk for a 6.5' regular truck bed. The previous owner had in on an F150, and I had it mounted on a 2007 Dodge 2500.

It is in excellent shape, with no defects to the canvas, windows or screens. No leaks or water damage of any kind. The only minor defect is the PO closed the roof with something on the bed, which caused a slight bow. I have had zero issues with that

I recently converted the roll over coach to a side dinette. Everything is complete except the cushions need covers. I have included new material. Just haven't had time to get them done

Asking price: $11,000
Located in Rock Hill, SC

Links to phots: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xsyTyT3yPdqJCMAe8

Side Dinette with Lagun mount and teak wood table top
Propane furnace, forced air with thermostat
Two 5lb propane tanks
Hot water heater, 6 gal Atwood
20 gal fresh water tank
Two burner propane stove
Engle 45 MT fridge
Queen bed
Fantastic fan
30A converter
12V outlet
120V outlet
LED lighting over the sink
Solar connection
Dual deep cell batteries
CO detector
Outdoor porch light
Fiama 8' side awning
Four tie down turnbuckles
Roof rack
Four mechanical jacks

Do you think doing a conversion to the side dinette is worth it? I'm thinking of doing it to my rollover couch.

Sportmaster said:
Do you think doing a conversion to the side dinette is worth it? I'm thinking of doing it to my rollover couch.
Sportsmaster,
Depends. I found that we never used the couch as a bed. We also did not like the fact that we did not have a place to sit and face each other, if we wanted to eat or just hang out inside. It also opens up the floor a bit too. You will loose your storage underneath, but we typically just use action packers anyway,

Back
Top Bottom