2011 FWC Hawk for sale... SOLD

RonReup

2011 4 Wheel Camper. Hawk model suitable for short bed (6.5 ft) full sized pickup trucks.
Four Wheel Campers are renowned for their aluminum frame construction, light weight, low center of gravity and low traveling profile height. The benefits of superior workmanship and materials, combined with 40 years of proven success, identifies Four Wheel Campers as the camper built to be the best.
Options included are:
· Mechanical camper jacks……………………………….695.00
· 60 quart ENGEL built in refrigerator freezer….920.00
· Propane furnace…………………………………………….495.00
· Fan-tastic ceiling fan……………………………………….295.00
· Auxiliary battery system………………………………….395.00
· LED light upgrade…………………………………………….150.00
· Solar wall plug……………………………………………………50.00
· Lift assist gas struts………………………………………….250.00
My wife and I only used this camper on 8 trips since we owned it, and is still in very good condition.
The only damage was cosmetic from hail…leaving dents. There are no leaks or cracks in the skin of the roof.
$14000.00
Phone 715-282-5400
Email ron.reupert@gmail.com

This camper is in Rhinelander WI...I would be willing to meet halfway to deliver.
This camper has the "Chevy notch"

The notch is for the Chevy bed in the rear of the box, Chevy had to reinforce the box in this area to make it stronger, they are some rounded bottoms that extend into the floor area. Some people just add a piece of plywood, my friend had them cut out and welded in some flat plates. Poor design by GM.

fish more said:
The notch is for the Chevy bed in the rear of the box, Chevy had to reinforce the box in this area to make it stronger, they are some rounded bottoms that extend into the floor area. Some people just add a piece of plywood, my friend had them cut out and welded in some flat plates. Poor design by GM.
I guess I need a picture :)

How much real estate does it take away from the Hawk? An inch? 5 inches?

Back
Top Bottom