2012 Bobcat All Terrain Camper SOLD

chnlisle

Post Master
A client has had some life changes and is looking to sell his viturally new 2012 Bobcat. The camper has a 3way fridge, fantastic fan, jacks & brackets, solar prewiring and a lot more. He will include a portable 110 volt LG air conditioner with the camper. Call me or leave me a note if you're interested in or know someone that would like to have this great camper.

Thank you everyone for all your interest. I'll be getting the Bobcat on Monday the 14th and will post a few interior and exterior pix at that time.

Thank you everyone for all your interest. I'll be getting the Bobcat on Monday the 14th and will post a few interior and exterior pix at that time.

This Bobcat is in absolutely pristine condition. The previous owner took delivery on it in May of last year so it is virtually brand new. He did make a couple of modifications but all 'n all it's original. The owner added some hooks on the rear lift panel but they can easily be removed. He also cut an exhaust port for the portable AC unit. The portable AC stays with the camper. The pictures show it on my Ram 2500 but it is made to fit a Tacoma, Frontier or other smaller truck. Along with all the standard features this Bobcat has the following options;

3 way Dometic refrigerator, Jacks and brackets, Additional 12 volt plug, FantasticFan over the bed, Auxiliary battery system, Solar pre-wiring, Small rear window, Awning light passenger side, Awning light driver side, Tall rear wall closet, Electric water pump Pneumatic roof lifting shocks and Extra large turnbuckle ports

I'm asking $12,950. It is currently located in Tucson but delivery and installation is available.
You can see pictures of this very nice camper here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44178479@N05/sets/72157632548838787/

Jay that camper looks quite nice. For someone who wants air conditioning, the guy did a pretty nice job with the vent. For someone not interested in have a/c, it would be a piece of cake to remove and cover the inner part of the vent and fix the outer part of the vent closed.

Back
Top Bottom