2012 Fleet for sale

DonC

Well… I just picked up my new Fleet less than two weeks ago, got back to work, and I have an opportunity to go to Australia for 3 – 5 years. Good grief! I guess I could store the camper while I’m gone, but am open to selling it if I can do so without a huge loss.

Two weeks ago I was told there was an 8 – 10 week production schedule. Anyone interested in a new Fleet? Now? Used 3 nights, so basically I did a shake down and confirmed all is working.

Fleet with roll-over couch and Apache fabric
2 batteries and solar
Waeco 65l fridge – keeps ice cream cold!
Furnace
Appliance upgrade – love these!
Fantastic fan above kitchen
2nd vent above bed
Yakima racks
Rear steps

$19,936 invested (includes taxes). Make an offer! If seriously interested, please send an email.

Available to see in southern Calif.

Don,

That is quite a story. Just a thought on another possible option. Australia is a big country with lots of great places to explore just like here. Since you have a pretty long time commitment, would it be worthwhile to ship the camper and use it there?

Don,

That is quite a story. Just a thought on another possible option. Australia is a big country with lots of great places to explore just like here. Since you have a pretty long time commitment, would it be worthwhile to ship the camper and use it there?

Make the company pay to have it and your truck shipped over :D

They do store pretty well. Keep or sell, I do know if I had that offer to Australia I'd be all over it. Enjoy down under :cool:

Wow, hope you have lots of fun in Australia! Best of luck with your camper decision. Ted might be on to a good idea/solution.

Yeah, figure out which type of right-hand drive truck would fit the camper and then ship the camper and buy the truck downunder.

It's just a giant pain in the rear to drive one of our U.S. left-hand drive vehicles on their "other side of the road"... downunder. Been there, done that.

Maybe... FWC could possibly help with the details of the shipping. I think they do it to a dealer downunder (don't they?).

Taking it to Australia is not an option for me.

It's a beautiful camper and I'm just torn about what to do. Sell or store? I've not looked into storage but that will cost over a 3 - 5 year period. I'm not sure what my pain threshold is for a loss, but make an offer!

well, getting close to needing to make a decision about accepting this transfer.
asking price is $16,500. I can send a copy of the invoice.

Back
Top Bottom