2012 FWC Eagle for Sale *SOLD*

jgreenleaf

[SIZE=12pt]I’m selling my 2012 Four Wheel Camper. It is an Eagle Model slide-in pop-up truck camper. While it currently sits on a 2004 Toyota Tundra, it’s designed to fit smaller trucks such as the Tacoma. (40” or more - between wheel wells and 18” or less - bed to rail) Clean, it has been stored winters either indoors or undercover since new (I'm the original owner). Excellent condition - no leaks, no smoking, cooking or pet odors. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED IN BASE MODEL:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]All aluminum flex-frame
Extended queen size cab-over bed
3-piece portable dining table
Privacy curtains
Rollover couch/bed
Blue upholstery
Stainless kitchen sink with manual pump
2-burner propane stove w/ cover
110V electrical system w/ 30 amp power converter
Two overhead dual-lamp 12V lights
12V porch light
2 10-lb. propane tanks
20-gallon fresh water tank with inspection port
Roof vent with Fantastic Fan
Wired for solar (you will need your own controller and panels)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]OPTIONS ADDED:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]12k BTU forced-air propane furnace
Dometic 2.0-cubic foot refrigerator (3-way)
Reico Titan mechanical camper jacks with swing-out brackets
Screen door
Porta Potti
Exterior 45-lb gas strut roof lift assist
60” Yakima roof tracks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Asking $15,000. Camper is in Bend, Oregon.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Contact me at greenleaf.ja@gmail.com or 206-621-0504 - Leave a message[/SIZE]

Eagle-01web.jpg
Eagle-02web.jpg
Eagle-03web.jpg
Eagle-04web.jpg
Eagle-05web.jpg

Did you have to make any mods to the camper for it to fit the tundra?

jgreenleaf said:
No mods to camper to fit my tundra - but it is a 1st generation Tundra (2004) For a newer Tundra, you would have to put a box under the floor to raise the sides above the rail. With the composite bed on a newer Tacoma, you need a mounting bracket (see http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/3288-mounting-a-four-wheel-on-a-composite-tacoma/ )
Thanks. I just sold my Tacoma and looking to buy a 1st gen Tundra. I was hoping there was a possibility my camper would fit without mods. It is looking like it should work. WooHoo!

1st Gen Tundra with steel bed just needs eye bolts with backing plates in the corners. Stan at FWC put up a nice video last year

Back
Top Bottom