2012 FWC Raven for sale/2011 Ram 1500 bighorn

BobM

I'm removing this post for now, since I can't delete it, I'm changing the description. We need to decide whether we want to sell the whole rig or just the camper. Once we do, we will take better photos of either or both the truck and camper

Hi BobM, would this camper fit in a 6 ft Toyota Tacoma double cab bed? How much does it weigh?

jamchez said:
Hi BobM, would this camper fit in a 6 ft Toyota Tacoma double cab bed? How much does it weigh?
no Raven is for a full-size. Check out the FWC website and you can see what campers fit what bed sizes

Pax2525 said:
no Raven is for a full-size. Check out the FWC website and you can see what campers fit what bed sizes
Like he said. For short bed full size trucks. The Raven is about 10 inches shorter than the Hawk

BobM said:
Will sell both or just the camper. The Truck has only 57,000 miles but is 2wd. I'm thinking $40k for everything or $19k for the camper. Details are in the description of this video

Looks great. I’ve got a short bed f150 I’m looking for a raven for. What’s the weight on this?

Back
Top Bottom