2012 Hawk

ottorogers

Does $18,000 for a used 2012 5 year old Hawk (dealer is asking $19,000 in Montana), front dinette, with hot water and porta poti, fantastic fan, 2.9 propane fridge, seem reasonable? Some damage at the rear jack. No digital thermostat, no awning, no solar, no exterior LED lights, inside struts (won't these get in your way), I was thinking outside struts are way better and out of the way??? I was also thinking the compressor fridges are better, seems most people are buying new models with compressor, propane has been a big pain for me in the past with all RV's I have had, not one has been problem free.

Seems high to me. I've been looking for a recent Hawk for about two months, and 2010 models seem to be priced in the $12,000-$15,000 range. A 2015 model is listed for $20,000 or best offer.

hartzke said:
Seems high to me. I've been looking for a recent Hawk for about two months, and 2010 models seem to be priced in the $12,000-$15,000 range. A 2015 model is listed for $20,000 or best offer.
I think it is high too, but it does include a porta poti and front dinette, plus installation in my truck (wiring and eye hooks), so that makes it a bit better

ottorogers said:
Does $18,000 for a used private sale Hawk front dinette, with hot water and porta poti, fantastic fan, 2.9 propane fridge, seem reasonable?
Canadian funds? Maybe not too high, depending on condition and exchange rate. It better be perfect though...

18,000 CAD is about 14,500 USD right now.

I've seen models 10 years older listed for $10,000-12,000 CAD

There just aren't very many available in Canada. I would list at 18,000 CAD and see what happens.

You need to be more specific on your options list though. It's the options that can put the price through the roof. Jacks alone are $1000.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom