2013 Hawk Shell w/ Front Dinette Option for Sale

imcolej

Advanced Member
I have a 2013 Four Wheel Camper Shell Model with many options. It has the new front dinette floor plan with a furnace and 2 burner cookstove. We only camped in it for about ten nights since picking it up new in May. It is in excellent condition.

Our family is growing and we just need more room. Paid $13,000 in May for it new. Asking $11,500.00. We're located in Bend, Oregon.

2013 FWC Hawk Shell
Front Dinette w/ Swivel Table (tan interior)
12 Volt Accessory Outlets
Screen Door
Furnace
Steel Brackets
Mechanical Jacks
Fantastic Fan
2 Burner Stove
Aux Side Passenger Light
Solar Plug (Roof )
Auxillary Battery System
Gas Struts
Hallogen rear flood lights
Yakima Tracks (10')

You can call me at 541-508-9653 or email me at imcolej@gmail.com

Thanks,
Cole

Do you have any interior shots?
This is the exact build we would order from FWC.
Not to be too personal, but how many are currently in your family, and how did it work?
We have a 1.5 year old daughter, and my wife thinks the hawk would be too small?
Thank you very much.

ski3pin said:
So Bill, this is your new camper? Congrats and best wishes!
Yes I will be watching your build. I need to plan what and where I want things. I may be sending a PM as to where you are buying your stuff to go in the camper.

List I need to add.
Compressor Refrigerator
Water tank
Sink and pump
Storage (as much as I can get)

Bill

Onefin said:
Do you have any interior shots?
This is the exact build we would order from FWC.
Not to be too personal, but how many are currently in your family, and how did it work?
We have a 1.5 year old daughter, and my wife thinks the hawk would be too small?
Thank you very much.
x2 on this, if you don't mind...

This is a sweet camper…if you search for my user name you will be able to see interior photos of my Hawk Front Dinette Shell, which is nearly identical to Cole's...

Back
Top Bottom