2014 Four Wheel Camper Fleet/2014 Toyota Tacoma Sport 6spd Manual Worth?

A photo... What's a fair amount to pay for a package like this?

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 102
Probably need more info. Camper is around 16-18k depending on mods. Truck around 25k depending on mods. This can of course vary depending on your location and such.

Anyway those would be my very rough estimates (from someone who owns neither but has been looking at both over the past year).

Is that the couple from Florida (and who also have a house in the mid-west)? Husband (a retired linesman), his wife, a dog, and a custom trailer in tow? If so, has has put some bucks $$ into that truck. One of the nicer Tacoma's I have seen. I would guess the price will be pretty high for all of the $$ he has invested. He likes nice stuff. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2080.jpg
    IMG_2080.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 88
As michgoblue mentioned, you would need to provide a lot more information to get a worthwhile answer. Your question is sort of like asking; "How much is a henway?" Well, that depends on the size of the hen.

Is the truck a 4x4 (today, all Sports are TRDs is this a TRD-has a TRD grill), with suspension mods (ProComp, Icon, Fox, OME), miles, ever been in an accident, smoker's truck, equipment like radios, pw and pdl etc., overall condition (are you showing us the TV side)?

As for the value of the 2014 Fleet, it's fairly easy to get a value for that by looking through all of the for sale posts on this site. That's what I did when I bought a used Hawk and then when I sold it. Both times I came up with very accurate values. I confidently paid the asking price when I bought and received my asking price when I sold.

Best of luck!

Camper is probably worth $ 15,000 - $16,000K (or more depending on options & condition).

If that is the same truck I'm thinking of, he probably has over $8000 - $10,000K in extras/upgrades.

And the Tacoma trucks have a crazy high resale value. : (

CamperCamper said:
As michgoblue mentioned, you would need to provide a lot more information to get a worthwhile answer. Your question is sort of like asking; "How much is a henway?" Well, that depends on the size of the hen.

Is the truck a 4x4 (today, all Sports are TRDs is this a TRD-has a TRD grill), with suspension mods (ProComp, Icon, Fox, OME), miles, ever been in an accident, smoker's truck, equipment like radios, pw and pdl etc., overall condition (are you showing us the TV side)?

As for the value of the 2014 Fleet, it's fairly easy to get a value for that by looking through all of the for sale posts on this site. That's what I did when I bought a used Hawk and then when I sold it. Both times I came up with very accurate values. I confidently paid the asking price when I bought and received my asking price when I sold.

Best of luck!
Haha, it is a 4wd has king suspension mods control arms shocks etc. 8000lb winch, an aluminum off-road bumper, off-road side steps as well. Power locks, windows and all
That good stuff. I guess the fleet has most all
Options available

Back
Top Bottom