2014 FWC Updates?

Texan76

I saw some changes on the FWC website. Looks like LED interior lights and screen door are now standard. Also noticed that the factory solar panel option has been lowered to $795, as well as a portable panel now being offered. I also read that the mattress foam has been changed to a softer material to increase comfort.

Stan, any new or exciting updates to share with us? I'm getting ready to pull the trigger soon on a new camper and would like to know about anything new that will assist my purchase. Thanks!

We are to take delivery of our Fleet Shell this week. What do you think the chances are that FWC/American RV will credit us the $235.00 we were charged for the screen door and swap out the previously standard lights for the now standard LED's? :D
Cheers

Captm said:
We are to take delivery of our Fleet Shell this week. What do you think the chances are that FWC/American RV will credit us the $235.00 we were charged for the screen door and swap out the previously standard lights for the now standard LED's? :D
Cheers
Now we know (possibly) what drove the price increase. :D

raymondmom said:

I'd like to know too, as I am having a difficult time making a decision!
X2
HOPING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE EXCITING UPDATE THAN LIGHT BULBS AND A SCREEN DOOR, NOT THAT IT'S NOT A WELCOMED OFFER, JUST NEED THAT "BAM" THERE IT IS, I GOT TO HAVE IT NOW THING TO COME ALONG.....

6040 said:
X2
HOPING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE EXCITING UPDATE THAN LIGHT BULBS AND A SCREEN DOOR, NOT THAT IT'S NOT A WELCOMED OFFER, JUST NEED THAT "BAM" THERE IT IS, I GOT TO HAVE IT NOW THING TO COME ALONG.....
From my perspective, the "BAM" is the FWC itself.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
From my perspective, the "BAM" is the FWC itself.
X3

Before getting our FWC a year ago, we got out 3 maybe 4 times a year camping. Since getting our FWC a year ago December 21st, we've gotten in 12 trips and 45 nights or so. The purchase was well worth it for us.

Capt M,
Direct your question to Stan ...stan@fourwh.com.
I try not to "assume" anything - however if the screen door is included in the new price, than I "assume" FWC/American RV will credit you back that additional $235.00.

Our experience camping in our Eagle shell echo's "JHa6av8r". We love it and use it as often as possible. This year our plan is to use it at least 45 days

Well, for the Fleet, the "base price" is up $600, but it now includes at least those two things which used to cost about $400 as options. So the price increase doesn't seem that bad. Was anything taken away?

I too read the changes, but now I can't find the part about the mattress or Blue Sea products. 30 minutes ago it was there now?? Has my ADD kicked, the info gone or possibly displayed on a rotating basis? :unsure:

Captm said:
I too read the changes, but now I can't find the part about the mattress or Blue Sea products. 30 minutes ago it was there now?? Has my ADD kicked, the info gone or possibly displayed on a rotating basis? :unsure:
All the talk on the forum, they probably took it off of the site to keep you all calm!

If you click on the "PRODUCTS" header on the FWC page, the info about the mattress and Blue Sea comes up.

raymondmom said:
If you click on the "PRODUCTS" header on the FWC page, the info about the mattress and Blue Sea comes up.
Thanks, that saves me from searching through the screen saver.
I guess I need a bigger screen, then I wouldn't have to scroll down to see what I'm missing!(insert dumb a** emoticon here) LOL

Back
Top Bottom