2014 HAWK Silverspur Fully Loaded $14K SOLD

tylerbotzon

I bought this 2014 Hawk New from the FWC factory in Woodland. I have been living out of it climbing all over North America full time for the past 2 years.... Mainly in Alaska....
Unlike most FWC owners, I put this thing through rugged constant year round use. Many months spent deep in the field in Alaska and the Yukon... A-star Helicopters have landed and taken off right next to it hundreds of times.. Climbing gear, duffle bags, snowboards and ski's have been loaded in and out of it with little concern about cosmetics.. Its been though dust storms, blizzards, and downpours... If you want a perfect camper please do what I did and go hand over $24,000.00 dollars to Mike at FWC... I'm sure they'd love your business....
But if you're less concerned about show and more in the need of a reliable, durable, rugged and utilitarian expedition camper then maybe this offer (I'm sorry....STEAL) is for you...

this camper's in Haines Alaska, I will not drive it to you.. its 14k and that's completely non-negotiable. you can pay my ferry ticket 1000 dollars and I'll bring it to Seattle for you or you can drive the epic Alcan highway up here and pick it up.....

2 way 80l fridge
Forced Air thermostat
DSI water Heater/outdoor shower
Powered fantastic vent fan
Extra Roof vent
Yakima Roof tracks and Racks
2 sets of rear wall steps
Arctic Pack
AUX Battery System
2nd deep cycle battery
Silver Spur Addition EXterior
Front Dinette
Front and back gas strut roof lift assist
LED Exterior floodlights
Special edition fabric on cushions and mattress
120w solar panel

Wear and Tear: Arctic Pack has some rips and scuffs from freezing.... cabinets are scratched, the additional roof vent over the bed needs 20 dollars of repairs...other minor little things... All appliances are fully operational...Dints and dings on exterior.

The Jacks are also not with me they are in storage in California... But they can be shipped to you at your expense or you can buy a new set yourself

Photos Here:

https://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/6058591068.html

Im probably not going to answer any PM's on this site..... So email me at tylerbtraveling@gmail.com

or text me at 805 471-9038

Dont hesitate....sieze the moment and snatch this thing..... The worst mistake I ever made was buying this thing new

****, by the time you conform to this guy's demands for the honor of buying his abused camper you could buy a brand new one!
Good luck, bud.

I'm sure you will have a quick sale and the new owner will appreciate the savings.

I appreciate your direct style and I don't see any demands other than the option to pick it up in Alaska, or pay $1000 shipping to Seattle. Seems reasonable to me. I would however try to get the jacks together with the unit or build the price of shipping them into the sale price.

I'm personally glad I saved $10,000 on a 2 year old unit. I try my best to take care of it, but it gets used year round. It's starting to show a few signs of use as well. Having a preowned unit with a few dings here and there made for less pain when I created a few of my own. I believe that is the point you were trying to make. Things happen if you use your stuff.

Best of luck with your sale. I'm glad you got to enjoy/use you camper as well as you did.

tylerbotzon said:
Got a good laugh out of that........
Likewise! Not everybody gets my sense humor.
My understanding of your post was $1000 AND pay for a ferry ticket. If that's the case, the last time I took the ferry was $1700 each way! If so, that's nearly $4500 (1k+1.7k x2)on top of $14000 is $18500. Cheaper than that exact build new but easily the cost of a new base model or loaded shell. FWIW I paid $12k for mine new.
But, good luck. If I'm wrong, I stand corrected. Just thought I'd seek some clarification.
Cheers, and keep shredding!

WestCoast said:
Likewise! Not everybody gets my sense humor.
My understanding of your post was $1000 AND pay for a ferry ticket. If that's the case, the last time I took the ferry was $1700 each way! If so, that's nearly $4500 (1k+1.7k x2)on top of $14000 is $18500. Cheaper than that exact build new but easily the cost of a new base model or loaded shell. FWIW I paid $12k for mine new.
But, good luck. If I'm wrong, I stand corrected. Just thought I'd seek some clarification.
Cheers, and keep shredding!
Maybe he is just shipping the camper to a buyer using the ferry.
There doesn't have to be a truck under it to have it shipped on the ferry.
The fishing companies ship trailers all the time on the ferry without a truck .
The buyer will drive his truck onto the ferry to load up the camper.
Easy way to do that sale. The price is a good one.
Just my opinion.

tylerbotzon,hope someone picks up your camper.
Frank

(update) My plans are ever changing. Such is the life of seasonal mountain athlete... Heli-Ski season is winding down, they may not need me to guide for the last two weeks of April and I may have a brief window to get it down south, before climbing season then fishing season...

I'm switching over to a 2015 Diesel 4wd Sprinter, for a number of reasons.

$1000 would be to get it to Seattle..The ferry ticket is 1200 I was going to pay the remaining 200 out of pocket..The camper would show up on my truck... We could go to a ship yard and tandem lift it with forklifts..to make the transfer. Or someone could show up with jacks..

However... if it does make it all the way down to Cali from Alaska in the next couple weeks someone should really monitor my progress...and it'll be slightly pricier at 15K for the camper on jacks in Cali ready to go...

Back
Top Bottom