2014 Northstar 850SC (SF Bay)

freedomrider

***SOLD***

For sale: 2014 Northstar 850SC configured for short bed pickup (I think the "optional" storage boxes can be removed so camper can fit a long bed truck).

Purchased new from American Camper Shells in Stanton, CA in March, 2014. Has dealer-installed roof rack (bars) and 165 watt solar panel with a GoPower 30 Amp PWM Digital Solar Controller (this system charges the battery quickly, even on overcast mornings on the NorCal coast). The camper was used only at developed campgrounds so the toilet is completely unused (protective plastic is still on it) and the shower curtain is still new in-the-box.

Everything works fine. Selling because the camper isn't working for my family's needs.

Also includes Scissor steps and Torklift tie-down system with FastGun locks but can negotiate a lower price without that. Asking $18,500; negotiable.

Please send inquiries by PM.

The manufacturer’s website provides a good description with photos and videos:
[SIZE=11pt]http://www.northstarcampers.com/products/pop-up-truck-campers-850sc[/SIZE]
I'll add a few representative photos of the actual camper once I find a way to compress them to meet WTW file size limitations.

Thanks for looking!
Mike

Back
Top Bottom