2015 Hallmark K2 Truck Camper SOLD

enelson

-- SOLD --We are selling our 2015 Hallmark K2. The K2 is configured for an eight foot bed. It has been used on a 2014 Toyota Tundra. It should fit any other 8' bed without an issues. It can also work with a 6.5' bed and can have extra boxes added like Hallmark does with 6.5' bed fits of the K2. The posting is listed

http://boulder.craigslist.org/rvs/5610419298.html

I will edit the listing with new interior pics since the interior fabric looks a bit more yellow than it really is due to the soft LED lighting and exposure setting on my camera.

Thanks,
Eric Nelson
Boulder, Colorado

enelson said:
We are selling our 2015 Hallmark K2. The K2 is configured for an eight foot bed. It has been used on a 2014 Toyota Tundra. It should fit any other 8' bed without an issues. It can also work with a 6.5' bed and can have extra boxes added like Hallmark does with 6.5' bed fits of the K2. The posting is listed

http://boulder.craigslist.org/rvs/5610419298.html

I will edit the listing with new interior pics since the interior fabric looks a bit more yellow than it really is due to the soft LED lighting and exposure setting on my camera.

Thanks,
Eric Nelson
Boulder, Colorado
I changed the interior pics to ones where natural light and the camera flash was used. The colors look pretty accurate with the only thing being that the cabinet wood looks a little dark.

Eric,

Great looking camper!

I had a few questions after looking through your pictures.

Does your camper have a shower in the back of it?

How does the bunk bed work?

Yes, the camper has the mini inside shower option. Which is really nice when its cold outside compared to the outside shower. The camper has an outside shower too.

The camper does not have a bunk bed, just the dinette converts to a bed. I can see that calling the board that is needed to convert the dinette to a bed a "bunk board" is confusing. I'll think of another name for it.

Back
Top Bottom