2018 Four Wheel Campers 6th Annual Nor Cal Rally - April 20th-22nd - "Review"

More pics due to 500k file max. That is my '15 Fleet all by itself overlooking the ocean and before 70+ more rigs showed up. It's good to get there early.....

Oh, and Timothy, Anton, and Frank, it was great talking with you and others with you.

Attachments

• 20180420_120910_resized.jpg
    20180420_120910_resized.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 104
Thanks FWC, Jim, and everyone :)

Here are some shots I took.

Duck!!
P1070938r.JPG

Who needs hot springs?
P1070942r.JPG

5 Campsites, 30 campers. AKA "The Ghetto"
P1070941r.JPG

Top o' the hill
P1070943r.JPG

And Top o' the other hill . . .
P1070944r.JPG

Pat & Kathy

My personal opinion was that I liked the location better than last year at Sugarloaf. Others disagreed with not having a more rounded up group of campers being what seemed like the main beef. But then they did not ride a horse like me, haha.

Sharx said:
My personal opinion was that I liked the location better than last year at Sugarloaf. Others disagreed with not having a more rounded up group of campers being what seemed like the main beef. But then they did not ride a horse like me, haha.
Have to disagree. Liked Sugarloaf a lot more, but I am not a horse person. Campers were to spread out to do a walk around, something I really enjoyed. Friday's WIND made eating in the barn a requirement with only tables for 1/2 the people there.

Anyone here on WTW belong to these chairs? They were left at the Bodega Bay Rally last weekend. I have them in my office. Let me know. Thanks Stan :)

Attachments

• lost lawn chairs.JPG
    lost lawn chairs.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 65

Back
Top Bottom