25,000+TAX

42 large will get you a very nice special edition Woolrich flatbed Hawk....

Base price on a fleet is just under $18 and nicely equipped 3/4 ton diesel crew cabs can easily hit $75.

I say go for it....interest rates are low. :)

A FWC Dealer is selling a show room Model Hawk for 25,000+ and for those that do not know what a FWC Ranger is; It's a slightly smaller Grandby that was built for early Tacomas.

Jon&Sue, Yep, camper prices have gone through the roof in the last 10 years. It's crazy. I have a Ranger II which was the shorter version of the Ranger.

cwd

New campers as well as trucks are really expensive now. It certainly is one of the reasons that used campers at any kind of reasonable price sell within the day if not the hour when they are listed on WTW. And even at the higher prices the backup time for getting delivery is months out. Used camper and truck sure reduces the price. In my case used but in like new condition Tacoma TRD Sport (30,000 Miles) and fully equipped Fleet (4 years old) combined was $36,000 - new same equipped is $59,000+. For some the additional $23,000+ for new is worth it, but it was not for me.

Jon&Sue_DeArman said:
Is that what new FWC are going for now, Over $25,000 dollars plus TAX? Thats over $10,000 more that I paid for my new, loaded 2007 Ranger, including Tax

Tax? We don't need no stinkin' tax? Buy in Oregon; no sales tax; no registration........................................................yet. :cautious:

Phil

Wallowa said:
Tax? We don't need no stinkin' tax? Buy in Oregon; no sales tax; no registration........................................................yet.

Phil
Well, maybe no sales tax or registration fee. But, the legislature is still in session & there is a lot of talk about a 1.5 billion budget shortfall and adding a VAT to make us more like the civilized world..............

At least, you have places to hide up there in one of the more beautiful parts of the state. Gotta get back to Hat Point soon.
http://www.oregonlive.com/travel/index.ssf/2015/06/hells_canyon_from_hat_point_on.html

Paul

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom