2nd Annual Four Wheel Campers NoCal Owners Rally - April 25th - 27th, 2014

RC Pilot Jim

Hello current and soon to be - (you must have your camper on order) Four Wheel Camper Owners.

[SIZE=14pt]Mark your calendars for the weekend of April 25th - 27th, 2014.

The location will be the same as last year . . .

Sugarloaf Ridge State Park in the Sonoma Valley of Northern California.

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=481
[/SIZE]

We have reserved the entire campground for the weekend !

[SIZE=14pt]This will be a fun, informal event, and we will be hosting a pot luck dinner Saturday night.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]We’ll have a “round table” Saturday afternoon[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] to get together and talk about latest developments at Four Wheel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]As well as the “Walk-Around” where we go visit each others campers to view the personal modifications. The “Walk-Around” was a big hit at the Fall SoCal Regional rally last October near SanDiego. If you haven't seen the pictures of that event, paste the following link into your address bar to view a top notch video created by Bill Harr. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYOwdpEGUe4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reserve your campsite with us by e-mailing Sonam at ... sonam@fourwh.commailto:sonam@fourwh.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Rally cost for Four Wheel Camper Owners is $ 99.00 per camper [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The weekend event includes the campsite for both nights (Friday & Saturday), [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]a happy hour on Friday evening, a potluck BBQ (FWC supplies the meat) & drinks on Saturday evening, pastries on Sunday AM, and a mystery "Goodie Bag" of FWC items.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The rest of us contribute salads, vegetables and appetizers for the social hour and potluck dinner on Saturday night.

To reserve your campsite mail us a check for the $ 99.00, or call Sonam Chand (800-242-1442) and pay by credit card over the phone.

For more information contact Sonam Chand = sonam@fourwh.com
[/SIZE]

Spaces are limited so get your reservations in early !!!

It should be fun !

We had a great time last year.

Perfect camping weather that time of year.

Beautiful wine country with mountains & views.

Good food, drinks, and nice people to hang out with.

Some pictures from last year . . .

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 164
stan; when the heck is fwc gonna go east? would love an eastern rally. nathan.

I second Nathan idea. If not a meeting in the east, about in the middle of the country.

Well, long before FWC got involved we did rallies the old fashioned way. Hey, I'm going to be at soandso, anyone want to meet up?

The 2nd Annual FWC Nor Cal rally is almost here!

We have filled about 30 of the 40 campsites already.

Please book your site soon with Sonam if you would like to come.

With the rain we have been getting, the valley should be beautiful & green.

:)

We had 2 more people sign up for the Spring Rally today.

Spots are filling up quickly and the planning for the event is coming together nicely.

:)

Attachments

• 555555555555555555.jpg
    555555555555555555.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 120
Starting to get excited.
Attended the Fred Hall Fishiing Show at Del Mar Fairgrounds yesterday. Visited with Stan and Jason from American RV (Azusa near L.A.). FWC showed front dinette Grandby, Fleet and A Hawk. Stan, my friend Terry and I talked about the fun we will be having at Sugarloaf end of April........I can't wait to see all my friends again !!!

One more week to go before the Nor Cal Rally in Sonoma, CA.

Maybe 5 campsites left as of today.

Call or e-mail us if you might like to join us with a last minute reservation.

We would love to have any & all FWC owners join us !

: )

Happy Camping

Wish we could make it, we have another commitment that weekend :(

One week. Looks like I might find out what rain sounds like on a one piece roof. Going to bring a rain coat

gallery_1903_734_54164.jpg

Back
Top Bottom