2nd Annual Four Wheel Campers NoCal Owners Rally - April 25th - 27th, 2014

Today's weather update from "The Weather Channel" for Santa Rosa.

Friday - Sunday: cloudy - Temp range mid 60's* day - Low 40's night . 10% chance of rain - Friday - Saturday

Storm appears to be moving out.

Intellicast has pulled out all the rain, 65, 68, 69 for highs and 46. 49, 51 for lows.

Looks like a great weekend ahead.

Bill

Loading and getting ready, put my only chairs in the truck and decided to post a question.

Anyone going that has a Strongback Chair? They look good but would like to sit in one before spending the $79.00.

Craig has a strongback chair.

I have picked up a nasty virus that is going around work. Looks like we won't be able to make it. Stan, if there is a waiting list, go ahead and use our spot.

Ted sorry you will not make it. Hope it is a 24 hour bug and you are well quick. If you are better late Saturday of Sunday morning stop by it is not that far of a drive.

Maybe we can do a coast or mountain weekend trip, would like to check out your new camper.

Bill

Sorry to hear about that Ted. I'll be bringing two strongback chairs. Feel welcome to stop by and try them out. I'm also loading up my gear. I plan to leave from work. Will save me fighting at some rush hour traffic.

Ted......we missed you.....however weather boys were wrong....

Rained Thursday night at 9 pm till....Sat morning !!

Still we all had a great time.

Hope you are feeling better.

Bill, Craig, and Jim,

Thanks for the well wishes. Travel wasn't an option through the weekend. Just wasn't meant to be I guess. Sorry I missed it. Appreciate the reports. Looks like a pretty spot. May just have to go check it out without the gang one day.

Sorry I missed it, I was in Seattle visiting my son that weekend.

Back
Top Bottom