2nd broken turnbuckle connection

What I remember that had to go was the drop in plastic bed liner. The spray in liner like LineX or Rhino was fine. I got rid of the drop in liner and got LineX.

Paul

I have posted this suggestion many times...Coat the bottom of your camper with DIY truck bed lining. No more movement and completely waterproof. Also make sure the camper is completely forward against some kind of rubber stop before tightening the turnbuckles.

CWD

cwdtmmrs said:
I have posted this suggestion many times...Coat the bottom of your camper with DIY truck bed lining. No more movement and completely waterproof. Also make sure the camper is completely forward against some kind of rubber stop before tightening the turnbuckles.

CWD
x2. I back it in until the camper rocks. The bed has a Line X spray in.

cwdtmmrs said:

CWD
I think the new camper bottom finish is similar to that coating. It is slightly rubberized and abrasion resistance. It's very grippy.

Back
Top Bottom