303 cleaner.

dennis 221

They say its ok to use on boat,jeep plastic windows. Anyone use on fwc windows with out harming them?

303 both the cleaner and protectant is good to use on the canvas. I use a product from IMAR, their products are designd to be used on Isinglass and clear window vinyl.

Both products mentioned above are excellent. I have used the 303 protectant since getting my hawk, usually twice a year. 2005 model and fabric is still pliable with no cracking. What ever you choose, be sure it doesn't contain petroleum as an ingredient, 303 does not.

my atc maintenance procedures page says to use 'warm water and a soft cloth' on the clear plastic windows.
they also say 303 is good for the vinyl pop up liner, inside and out.

thanks folks!! wow spent a few hours, yes hours 303ing my hawk! it looks floorshow now!! great product! used the cleaner then the protecdent!!!

Used 303 on tanou cover on truck before 4WC and was great cleaner and preservative for that. Then used on all of vinal on camper including windows with no problem. Is a good product.

303 markets a specific product for clear windows. I do not know if it is actually a different product, or just a different package.

There are a lot of 303 products some specific to use.
Great products.

The 303 Aerospace Protectant is the one recommended for
our camper liners. Also states used for "eisenglass".
Frank

For some reason I remember hearing not to use anything but water and maybe a mild dish soap. Apparently no on Windex, and I have never used 303 on the clear window, only on the soft side, so can't say yes or no. Use a soft cloth so the window doesn't get scratched.

FWC also recommends 303 on the camper front (when clean) to make bug splats easier to remove.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom