4th Annual Nor Cal FWC Customer Campout (April 22nd- 25th, 2016)

Stan@FourWheel

4th Annual Northern California FWC Customer Campout

Yea! It's that time of year again.

We have reserved the entire campgrounds at Sugarloaf Ridge State Park near Sonoma, California and are now taking reservations for Four Wheel Campers owners that might like to attend the Nor Cal Customer Rally & Campout for the first time, or come back and join us again for another year.

THE DATES: April 22nd – 25th, 2016

THE LOCATION: Sugarloaf Ridge State Park

Address: 2605 Adobe Canyon Rd, Kenwood, CA 95452

Here is a link to their website … http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=481

COST: $ 99.00 per campsite. Reservations should be made through our office here at FWC in Woodland, CA (by phone or e-mail is OK).

First Come, First Serve.

We only have a limited number of campsites available. Campsites will fill up fast, and we did sell out last year.

Please call or e-mail Sonam Chand to book your reservation.

Sonam — (800) 242-1442 or Sonam@fourwh.com

BASIC SCHEDULE:

The earliest “check in” time for customers will be approx. 2:00pm on Friday afternoon.
Besides that, the schedule for customers to be able to come & go is wide open ! : )
We want you to take your time, come when you can, leave when you want, and enjoy the weekend.
The “check out” time will be Sunday Morning no later than 12:00pm noon.
Please leave the campsite in good condition. The camper who follows you will appreciate it.

FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT: 6:00 pm — Informal potluck on Sat. night. Bring something Sat. night if you want (optional, not required). FWC and our staff will be cooking breakfasts, dinners, and supplying some food & drinks as part of the $99.00 fee. We want to take good care of you and show our appreciation to our customers.

The weather can be changeable; layered clothing is recommended.
CAMPSITE DETAILS: We will be camping at a basic campground that DOES HAVE bathrooms, hot showers, and water on site. The bathrooms & showers are relatively new and are very clean. We wanted to make sure that customers had comfortable accommodations. Bring your own drinking water, ice, food, trash bags, etc. The nearest store is located in the town of Sonoma, about 20 minutes away.

Attachments

• DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 254
Spots are starting to fill up.

We are working a little each day to get ready for the event.

Lots of food, drinks, and good company ahead.

Please call or e-mail us if you would like to join us for the weekend.

$99.00 covers your camping spot for 2 nights, plus we will be cooking breakfast & dinners, and supplying drinks too.

: )

We usually end up with 40 or 45 trucks & campers, and each customer has their own campsite. You can join us for any or all casual social gatherings, or just come relax and enjoy the beautiful Sonoma Valley.

Stan Kennedy / Sonam Chand

(800) 242-1442

sonam@fourwh.com

Tom and Stan do a great job on this Rally. I encourage anyone who can to go. We had a great time even the year it rained.
Can't make it this year because, Switzerland ;-)

We signed up a couple of years back but I got sick and we didn't make it. The fact that the location is only 13 miles from Russian River Brewery, home of Pliny, is too much for me to resist. We are signed up. :)

Look forward to seeing everyone again. Exactly 1 yr anniversary of having our camper. Last year, I picked up my camper in woodland in the morning and drove over in the afternoon. My daughter's second rally and she's only 2.5 years old :D .

The last few sites are filling up fast.

We only have 4 more spots available for the weekend.

Please call or e-mail soon if you want to grab a campsite before they are all reserved.

: )

(800) 242-1442

Ask for Sonam

Sonam@fourwh.com

[SIZE=12pt]Hello WTW Members[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Our fourth annual Four Wheel Campers Sugarloaf Rally starts tomorrow, and we are excited as ever. This is just a courtesy post to just keep you in the loop of what the weekend will look like, and what you should consider bringing along if you are signed up to come camping with us for the weekend.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Dates:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]April 22nd -24th, 2016[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The location:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Sugarloaf Ridge State Park (Near Sonoma, CA)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Address: 2605 Adobe Canyon Road. Kenwood, CA 95452[/SIZE]

(The Adobe Canyon turn off is hard to see at night. When you see a small bar & grill located along Highway 12 called “The Vineyards Inn”, you have reached the turn off).

[SIZE=12pt]Weather:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The weather can be variable; layered clothing is recommended.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]DON’T FORGET TO BRING:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Lawn Chairs for lounging[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Lunch for Saturday[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Food to share for the potluck on Saturday (if you would like to, this is not required)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Quarters for the hot showers (& flip flops too)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]A couple of bucks for the observatory if you would like to attend on Saturday night[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Please consider bringing any of your own personal snacks of food preferences you might have. FWC will be supplying food but cannot meet everyone’s personal needs. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]We will be providing: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Breakfasts: Make your own Breakfast Burritos! Bacon, eggs, hash browns, waffles, coffee, juices, pastries, bagels, fruit…etc. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Dinners: hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, drinks, soda, beers, wine, chips & salsa, etc. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Dinner on Saturday night will be a potluck. If you want to bring a dish or desert, please do. Anyone that wants to bring a salad or salad dish, that would be excellent! :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Dogs are allowed, but “must be on a leash no longer than six feet at all time”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If you have any questions please feel free to call us. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]See you soon![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt].[/SIZE]

Attachments

• 2016 Sugarloaf Itinerary.pdf
    487.1 KB · Views: 93
We planned on attending a couple of years ago but backed out late due to my getting sick. Yesterday I finally experienced what it is like when one's back goes out. So once again will miss this event. Stan, if there is a waiting list our space is available.

Our daughter got a nasty virus and with high fever so we won't be there either. Hope everyone is having a great time and Sugarloaf didn't get too much rain today.

I wasn't sure my schedule, but now see this was an event not to miss. Thanks for putting it together.

Ditto on the great hosts and a super group of campers... not so sure about the weather though. C'mon, late April should be a bit warmer, no?
A couple of shots from up in The Heights ;-)

img_141683_0_d21d4355de54cf2ae56cb73325ddd512.jpg

Poppies and Pop-ups:

img_141683_2_475c412ffcee36ee4ed414ace2b93a55.jpg

It was great to see old friends and make new ones. Weather cooperated...at least Saturday and Sunday.

Food was fantastic and plentiful.

The " walk-round" gave us all great new ideas to add to our campers.

I'm running out of ideas ...except with the "craft beer" craze I decided to add a bottle opener to the outside rear . It got a lot of use with the fine beers Four Wheel provided.
gallery_2684_767_211636.jpg

Tom Hanagan did an excellent Q&A ...Thanks Tom for coming out and sharing what's going on at Four Wheel.

RC Pilot Jim said:
It was great to see old friends and make new ones. Weather cooperated...at least Saturday and Sunday.

Food was fantastic and plentiful.

The " walk-round" gave us all great new ideas to add to our campers.

I'm running out of ideas ...except with the "craft beer" craze I decided to add a bottle opener to the outside rear . It got a lot of use with the fine beers Four Wheel provided.
gallery_2684_767_211636.jpg

Tom Hanagan did an excellent Q&A ...Thanks Tom for coming out and sharing what's going on at Four Wheel.
For those of us who missed the Q&A with Tom or the entire weekend, can folks who where there provide details on some of the most surprising highlights Tom talked about?

Back
Top Bottom